onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Bradford City v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

9 hours ago, valefan16 said:

As I said yesterday, why didn’t we play the covid card with the chance we had to? It’s gamesmanship possibly but others do it. Just too nice we are.

Id rather see us lose than "play the covid card" just feels a bit crass to use a virus thats killed well over a million people to avoid getting beat in the football. 

8 hours ago, Platty's Tassels said:

We apoligise

we know we aren’t performing

we Will correct this

bad times as every other club

We should be at the top of the league. We arent

They better off keeping mouths shut mate !! 

Legge, tweeted bring it on after the league was curtailed .

Carol, we won't finish 8th 

Brown, in a phone call, we are going to go up on merit which we would of done last season. 

Apology after Kings Lynn by somebody

Legge again, apology after Newport. 

Personally I don't want apologies I want decisive action. Or do we just amble along .

The way it's heading Grimsby already this early on could be huge in 3 games time. We are gradually getting sucked in and the form table is a disgrace. 

Forget the apologies they all come across hollow anyway when the next performance after an apology is just as poor 

18 minutes ago, ELDERBEZZA said:

If that team on Saturday was about squad players taking their opportunity while regulars are sidelined,then I genuinely worry for the future. 

That’s what happens when we sign awful players window after window. Some of those lot were and are a disgrace shouldn’t play again 

16 hours ago, Sam Kelly's Left Boot said:

Pope needs the right service, he needs wingers to stick the ball in the box, then he'll do the rest. Instead, he gets a route 1 ball lumped up to him to flick on to nobody or hold the ball up with no support.

Get the ball out wide and if the wingers do their job, he's 1 of the  best in the air at this level.

You can count on the fingers of one hand how many headers Pope has won in the last two games.Pub player.

They have just given interim charge to the 2 Academy chaps for the time being,they have got 10 out of 12 points for them.

Its obvious now that Askey is getting this game and its one i want us to win but if we dont how long does he get(it looks more likely he is going to get the window to try and turn it around),after Saturdays performance and his interview he has totally lost me and i want him gone(on the other hand i would love us win the next 5 😮 )

Can't believe we have still not got rid of JA. A win or draw at Bradford will not change anything!! Has the Bolton game not shown us all that already. I'm really disappointed we have not acted. What will it take for us to act and get rid of JA?

For the 1st time since Micheal Brown era I will not be watching the game. My tenner stays in my back pocket for away games now and will just watch the home games through my ST login.

Askey Out!!

Team tomorrow - Not bothered

Archived