Early Bird Season Ticket

Birches Head Fred

2 hours ago, CAVALIER said:

I’ll get mine as ever. £300 written off this year which I think we all knew that would happen. To not lose the majority though we need to see huge changes on the pitch and not off it so much. 

It's actually £70 written of, Cav.  You'll have had £230 worth of iFollow!!

• Like 2

Advert:

If you want things to get better more quickly, you need to get a season ticket, should your personal finances allow.
You can't moan about quality of the squad, the manager, playing budget etc. if the club is not supported through season ticket sales.
Please don't allow current 1st team troubles to cloud your memory. Remember all of the good things our owners have done, including paying waaaaaaay over the top just to get rid of the him with no name and really helping those less fortunate during Covid.
Our owners deserve our support even through difficult times.

I agree with most of your comments, but remember that these teams who are turning us over on a regular basis will also have been similarly affected with budgets etc.. due to COVID. The difference is their managers obviously used their budgets more wisely on effective players instead of luxury coaching staff.
  • Like 1

Advert:

No renewal here. 360 quid down. 

590 - 230 ifollow .

Not even the courtesy of a reply from the ticket office to my email. 

And to be honest I don't particularly want to watch the ifollow. 

Absolutely dreadful service, missed numerous minutes, successive games with Crewe commentary on for a few minutes. And having to suffer RS .

Worst 590 of my life. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

It's actually £70 written of, Cav.  You'll have had £230 worth of iFollow!!

Looking at it that way makes me feel better paid £240 and got £230 worth of iFollow.

Just glad I down graded from the president seats, £650 was a bit steep when we won’t be allowed in any time soon.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Advert:

No. She can sod off. This season 300 quid in the bin. 50 odd quid last season in the bin. Want need expect blah blah but then does nothing when faced complete and utter failure. The ambition doesnt match mine. I want the difference in cost of ifollow to my ST back. .
I'll get one now and she can keep whatever money would be owed back.

43 minutes ago, rider1308 said:

Season tickets with this dross, your having a laugh,  they  say a fool is easily parted from his money. Might as well flush it down the toilet and don’t dare tell the missus you bought one !!!!! 

Bless.....

3 hours ago, rider1308 said:

.Might as well flush it down the toilet and don’t dare tell the missus you bought one !!!!! 

Luckily the good Mrs TW accepts that it is a donation to charity, more in hope than expectation. Secret of 30+ years of happy marriage.

Advert:

On 27/12/2020 at 15:34, darren1810 said:

No renewal here. 360 quid down. 

590 - 230 ifollow .

Not even the courtesy of a reply from the ticket office to my email. 

And to be honest I don't particularly want to watch the ifollow. 

Absolutely dreadful service, missed numerous minutes, successive games with Crewe commentary on for a few minutes. And having to suffer RS .

Worst 590 of my life. 

Come on Darren,......... You know it makes sense