onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Early Bird Season Ticket

Birches Head Fred

Advert

1 minute ago, Platty's Tassels said:

x 3:banghead:

The thing is if a new manager and something good to watch is not in place soon they won't get half the season ticket sales as they did this season. People have been away from Vale Park for so long they won't be rushing back we have suffered enough over the last decade over to you Carole 

18 minutes ago, the valiant said:

The thing is if a new manager and something good to watch is not in place soon they won't get half the season ticket sales as they did this season. People have been away from Vale Park for so long they won't be rushing back we have suffered enough over the last decade over to you Carole 

Possibly true but we must not forget the way in which PVFC is now seen in such a positive and supportive light in the media. Work within the club and with/ for the community has been exemplary.

To me the owners, board members, employees, volunteers and the fan base deserve a great deal of credit.

The icing on the cake is on the pitch. We have deteriorated so much since the end of October, currently reaching shambolic levels. There are many reasons for this and obvious internal issues and differences.

However, that said some of these players are not to the standard required to advance the club, recruitment has been poor, JA has been backed. Experienced players are now underperforming, usually the first major sign of unrest, injuries don't help but we should have recruited quality rather than quantity and if need be supplement that with a combination of Youth and Loan players if needed and could be afforded.

At the end of the day in my 45 years following Vale, probably 25-30 pf those have been mediocre to say the least.

I'm confident that now any decisions made by the club will be for the benefit of the club and we as supporters.

What is the cheapest option, loss of season tickets with no guarantee that fans will be allowed back into grounds, or compensation for JA. That is the route we’re likely to take. Unfortunately if it’s deemed that sticking with JA is the cheapest option, then it could be the most expensive in the long run as we’re dropping like a stone in water and relegation beckons.

No. She can sod off. This season 300 quid in the bin. 50 odd quid last season in the bin. Want need expect blah blah but then does nothing when faced complete and utter failure. The ambition doesnt match mine. I want the difference in cost of ifollow to my ST back. <ovf censored>.

31 minutes ago, Walter said:

No. She can sod off. This season 300 quid in the bin. 50 odd quid last season in the bin. Want need expect blah blah but then does nothing when faced complete and utter failure. The ambition doesnt match mine. I want the difference in cost of ifollow to my ST back. <ovf censored>.

The ambition doesn't match mine nor carol's you can be sure of that Walter!

No one held a gun to your head to part with the cash, it's a major disappointment on the pitch but certainly not off it, far from it.

I understand your frustrations but also remember without the Shanahan's and the work of Colin Garlick and others there would be no PVFC.

Yesterday was embarrassing, nearly as bad as losing to Kings Lynn, however real embarrassment was losing at Chasetown, Canvey island at home and Enfield many years ago.

I only hope that common sense prevails and decisions made will be for the best of PVFC and us all.

You could not ever say that with the "Fat Controller" - think on.

I think the owners of Vale got a bit carried away saying top 6 ambitions it was maybe a little naive to say it.. What we should remember there are 23 other football clubs who have ambitions not unlike ourselves and there are many others who can identify with relegation who currently languish in the national leagues below who failed hoping for the same success. Covid related circumstances added to our woes and along with the details within this paragraph conspired to ensure our hopes and desires remain unfulfilled. I shall as usual purchase my season ticket but would hope the club can look at better incentives than hollow promises albeit well meant and said in good faith. A case of famous last words i guess.

Archived