onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Barrow

Fosse69

Advert

1 minute ago, Nofinikea said:

Yes you are.  I know its a very difficult concept for somebody like you to think they might be wrong, but on this occasion you are.  2 players in your list were not wanted by Askey, for the very reason of whats happened.  He was right all along and Carol knows it.  Thats why she is backing him.  By mid January, some of you will be owing Askey a massive apology.

Which two?

A truly awful performance devoid of quality, skill, heart, passion or any other basic requirement a team needs to win a football match. The sad and frustrating thing was that a lot saw this coming when the team was announced. How Mills kept his place after his horrific performance at Walsall I'll never know. Play Clark there or even Smith and put Brisley in the middle. In fact play anyone else. Danny Whitehead is a terrible "footballer" who is at least consistent as he is appalling everytime he plays. I know that. You know that. The manager doesn't. The corner he took sums him up in an instant.

I'm not going to go into the match too much only to say a distinctly average Barrow team won embarrassingly easily. There was not a single positive to take out of today. Not one.

Askey must go. Not needs to go or should go. Askey must go. Now.

2 players in your list were not wanted by Askey, for the very reason of whats happened.  He was right all along and Carol knows it.  

2 players are controlling the formation, lineups, substitutions, tactics, and the corpse like effort and interviews? Kinell, that's amazing.

Delusional nonsense. 

You are insinuating Carol has allowed signings to go over the managers head, Smurthwaite style. Put up or shut up. 

5 minutes ago, mikey said:

is anyone else worried that if he goes it might get handed to Pugh or Sinclair?

We need an experienced manager in who can get the results to keep us away from the drop zone, as thats where our battle is now. 

Yes, it worries me even more than our current run of bad form - which can be turned around with the right man - because either of those would be an entirely unnecessary and serious risk.

Out of the frying pan into the fire.

18 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

Nobody will do better until January when we can get rid of the rotten few.  Everyone knows it, Carol knows it, thats why she still supports JA.  She knows the problem isn't him.

So Askey is a poor manager YES

The rotten few !  Leave them at home. Train with the kids. They will get the picture.

If they are still playing and giving us performances like today then ASKEY IS A POOR MANAGER

Guest Vale at home
10 minutes ago, The man in the pub said:

I know OVF is all about opinion but form and performances  seems to be on the side of the poster you are attacking.

I agree. . Vale are very very poor team  . this side is playing Relegation  football. I am so upset .  Even (( Vale )) Don’t know we’re  there   next Goal is from .. I don’t mind not winning as Long as Vale give 100 / present . 

Lots of inference on here as ever. 

I'm deducing ( and I'm no Sherlock Holmes) that these bad eggs are Mckirdy and Robinson. 

If Carol knows why did she sanction the signings. Can we have some sort of proof that Askey didn't want them. If he doesn't then who actually signed them please ? I thought days of interference were all behind us ? 

I'm not having it , just an excuse.

Did Mckirdy or Robinson cause Smith to miscue a header and a clearance. Did them pair tell Whitehead and Mills to play like a new born foal ?  Did them pair tell Fitzpatrick to have a shot on goal in desperation from 40 yards ? 

No they didn't, and it's a convenient narrative to blame them. 

Have any of them done anything decent, Mckirdy absolutely nothing and Robinson the odd thing. 

I want more than internet rumours to give me proof that they were signed without Askey or Carol wanting them. 

4 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

Yes you are.  I know its a very difficult concept for somebody like you to think they might be wrong, but on this occasion you are.  2 players in your list were not wanted by Askey, for the very reason of whats happened.  He was right all along and Carol knows it.  Thats why she is backing him.  By mid January, some of you will be owing Askey a massive apology and thankfully he is professional enough to quietly get on with it rather than further destabilise the club by mouthing off about it to all and sundry.

Askey isn't the problem...  

All signed under Askey and Carol. Are you saying Carol is signing players over Askey's head?

We had these excuses for all the managers under Smurthwaite and I wasn't convinced Norman's odd punt changed much. Now it's happening with Carol? And these two lads are somehow sabotaging the squad?!

Come off it.

I will not say publicly but I doubt you need more than one guess.  They will be gone in just over a week and if I am right, a couple of folk behind the scenes will follow as soon as contracts expire.

We are running a tight ship and we won't publicly wash our linen.  Carol is not as stupid as Joe and Doha are painting her, but she has a very professional and thorough approach and no amount of boyish flailing around from these likes will persuade her to abandon her principles and practices.  Thank God.

Why not?

Carol is not as stupid as Joe and Doha are painting her, but she has a very professional and thorough approach and no amount of boyish flailing around from these likes will persuade her to abandon her principles and practices.  Thank God.

Which one is it numbnuts, Carol has signed two players Askey didn't want against his wishes, or she has a very professional and thorough approach?

Up is down with you, fcking jesus. 

17 minutes ago, Doha said:

Crookes. Askey signing.

Robinson. Askey signing.

Cullen. Askey signing.

Mills. Askey signing.

Whitehead. Askey signing.

Burgess. Askey signing.

McKirdy. Askey signing.

Fitzpatrick. Askey signing.

Bla bla bla disruptive influences, give him January.

Look at his past fcking transfers. They're his fcking players. You're talking delusional nonsense. 

Wouldn't keep any other than to fill a squad from no. 19 to 22

Poor poor signings. Poor manager

Archived