onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Barrow

Fosse69

Advert

I think not having fans at games it actually helping Askey as by now fans in The ground would be making there feelings known to the owners. Terrible performance and I’ve been wanting Askey to come good but I’m not sure it’s going to happen. I’m sick of this crap league and he isn’t the one to take us to a promotion.

Praise and Grumble will be interesting to listen to.  

Another rubbish match and most of the players showing they are not fit to wear the top the way they have played over the past few matches.

This is a side racing to the bottom of the league and out of it.

Can only see our better players going in January and we will be left with the dross.

Well that was awful. Brown, Mills, Joyce, Whitehead and pope all a waste of a wage at the moment. All should be released at the end of their contracts. Fitzpatrick not far behind. The way we're going now, I'd stick with rodney in the middle to bring him on. Same with Hurst. Amoo to play whenever fit. Aside from those 3, I wouldn't be fussed if the others never played for us again.

9 minutes ago, PVFC764 said:

JA and Co are you watching this rubbish or in your eyes the team have played well and created chances and done their best you usually come out with.

See their manager has brought a player on to secure the 3 points.  JA and Co would never think of doing this if we had the lead.

Think JA and Co must be happy there are no fans there.  Commentators just said 5 points out of 30.  This is desperate and bad.

Yep this is why the fans are now getting fed up with JA and Co.

Possibly the most inept performance of a bad season and Askey only makes 2 substitutions....what the ********* hell is that all about?

6 minutes ago, Wrex said:

There's been talks of discontent but that's common in a losing run.

The team were in good form then we had a few bad results. Askey tried changing things, those he brought in didn't perform. He changed things back to how they were, they still didn't really do much better. By then confidence was gone across the squad. Now it looks like either the players have lost faith in the management, the management have lost faith in the players or perhaps both statements are true.

A reasonable assessment!

Archived