onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The new Messiah poll

Birches Head Fred

I know it's soon after FT and tensions are still high but I've decided I don't care.

So, exactly who do you want as the new Messiah ?

Who can you guarantee will take this club where you all want it to be ?

By the way, who is going to pay off Askeys contract and how in hell do you think anyone will take any of this so called "dross" in January and exactly who will we replace them with ?

Two final points :

Yes, I'm a happy Clapper and I can pretty much guarantee that whoever is the new manager, whenever that be, that within 2 years the same old 'told you so's' will be telling us that they never wanted them in the first place but 'no-one would listen'.

Advert

I would quite like Phil Parkinson as the new manager. We're a very attractive League 2 club with great owners and lots of potential, so we could get a rookie manager ala Wellens, Beech, Flynn, Lowe, Jones etc who applies. Most successful managers at this level are new to management. 

I can't guarantee anything but I also don't like being 16th in League 2.

I won't be telling anybody anything in 2 years. I really liked Askey last year. I'm not really bothered about throwing loads of takes at the wall and then wheeling away when one of them is proven right.

I just want Port Vale to succeed. 

There are no guarantees in football, there's no crystal ball but you have to weigh everything up and make a decision based on how you see things going in the future,

If you think mid table mediocrity is a reasonable ambition for Port Vale to have, then fine -  JA is the right man for the job. Lots of people will therefore have to recalibrate their unreasonable ambitions.

Realistically I think we are going to have to stick out another 5 months or so of this and then reassess at the end of the season when a few more managers become available.

1 minute ago, Santa said:

Realistically I think we are going to have to stick out another 5 months or so of this and then reassess 

She must see the tanking ifollow revenue numbers? People don't want to put up with this dreary, depressing <ovf censored> and simply won't pay.

17 minutes ago, Birches Head Fred said:

I know it's soon after FT and tensions are still high but I've decided I don't care.

So, exactly who do you want as the new Messiah ?

Who can you guarantee will take this club where you all want it to be ?

By the way, who is going to pay off Askeys contract and how in hell do you think anyone will take any of this so called "dross" in January and exactly who will we replace them with ?

Two final points :

Yes, I'm a happy Clapper and I can pretty much guarantee that whoever is the new manager, whenever that be, that within 2 years the same old 'told you so's' will be telling us that they never wanted them in the first place but 'no-one would listen'.

A smug happy-clapper. Literally the worst kind.

Phil Parkinson.

In the Micky mould and will give us some b⁰locks. Our general play is decent it's just our ridiculously soft underbelly. We're giving away leads with the same mistakes every week. That only comes from the manager for it to happening so often.

36 minutes ago, Joe B said:

I would quite like Phil Parkinson as the new manager. We're a very attractive League 2 club with great owners and lots of potential, so we could get a rookie manager ala Wellens, Beech, Flynn, Lowe, Jones etc who applies. Most successful managers at this level are new to management. 

I can't guarantee anything but I also don't like being 16th in League 2.

I won't be telling anybody anything in 2 years. I really liked Askey last year. I'm not really bothered about throwing loads of takes at the wall and then wheeling away when one of them is proven right.

I just want Port Vale to succeed. 

Gets a lot of draws fans wont like that 🙂 I dont think he has stood out other than at Colchester tbf

3 minutes ago, Joe B said:

It's sound mate, just thought you'd mixed him up. 

I still like Alexander and Hurst though tbf but as you say Parkinson could maybe get us out of this league,he also got colchester into the championship,for me if the job was available then all those 3 would apply.

We always seem talk new managers but Askey seems to have a long shelf life but how long it takes is any ones guess,if she has to get a new guy then i am sure she will look at those who have taken teams out of this league

Archived