Advert

Manager Poll

Doha

Manager Poll  

152 members have voted

1. 1. Askey in/out

• In
    • Out

I know it's soon after FT and tensions are still high but I've decided I don't care.

Today was the very embodiment of Askeyball. As Joe very correctly surmised in the match thread -

3 minutes ago, Joe B said:

When will people see the pattern?

For 2 years, we've thrown leads away. For 2 years, we haven't reacted to subs. 3 vs Colchester - no response, lead gone. 4 today - no response, lead gone.

1 win in 10 is it? 9? Out to a non-league side? Humiliation, week after week after week after week after week.

This is who and what Askey is. This pattern will not change. This pattern is his shortcomings and limitations in statistical form. 

So, simple question. Anonymous. 

In/out? 

Advert

I've had enough now. Like Joe said, it's exactly the same mistakes every game. He doesn't react either positively when we're losing or try and close up shop when we're winning. He doesn't react to changes that the opposition make. He doesn't change from four three <ovf censored> three. But he does throw leads away, every single week. It would have been very nasty at the end of today's game if fans were there. I don't think Carol will actually get the full feeling of the fans frustrations because we're not there. My concern with Carol is that she won't be ruthless and has bought into Askey's 'plan'. It's just a shame at the minute Askeys plan has us lower league table in Division 4. 

Askey out.

Out and take some of the players with you .

Honestly how unprofessional we are 4-3 defeats twice in last two months too very average sides.

GET HIM Gone making us a laughing stock the fat lardies are loving it along with Askey Kevan and all the other stoke lovers .

Get rid before we have no club at all 

Unprofessional 

7 minutes ago, mikey said:

Hes got to go, but who would we want? .... there are several decent managers out there who would be able to turn us around. 

Alexander? Parkinson? Cook? .........

Cook will go to League 1. Alexander I'm unsure about but wouldn't be against.

Parkinson though. The Vale fans love sh!thouse, winning football. I think it could be a good match.

21 minutes ago, mikey said:

Hes got to go, but who would we want? .... there are several decent managers out there who would be able to turn us around. 

Alexander? Parkinson? Cook? .........

you really can forget cook or cowley for that matter,maybe if it came to it we could try tempt someone at another club

We really cant go down the Bruno,Brown,Aspin,Askey route again though.

I have been very positive on here BUT today has infuriated me,Carol expects top 7 but we are way off from that how it is going,do you go for change before January to give a manager the window,personally i think he is going to get another game,mainly due to as mellor said no pressure from fans at games but carol will know the feeling of the fans and after covid does she want risk losing a shed load ever coming back.

Have to say it after 1 win in 9 or 10 and with the hard work carol has put in it has to be an Askey OUT now sadly

OUT!

Today was the final straw for me. It was disgusting the way that we capitulated again in the 2nd half.

Unprofessional doesn’t come close. That first goal of Walsall is straight out of Ladsandads at Trubshaw Cross on a Sunday morning. As I said, the team should hang their heads in shame after than 2nd half.

It’s happening over and over and over and over..... it happened last season and it cost us, it’s happening this season. 

Change urgently needed.

Archived