Advert:

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah you being the captain of that club

Glad he's figured that out, in the 11th consecutive game of no clean sheets.

Posted Images

So only Oyeleke has a chance of making the team so heres myteam if Oyeleke does make it if not theres a alternative team .

Brown 

Mills Legge Smith Fitzpatrick 

joyce Oyeleke 

Burgess  Conlon  Hurst 

Rodney 

The alternative team if he doesn't make it as follows 

Brown 

Mills Smith Legge Fitzpatrick 

JOYCE Burgess 

Rodney  Conlon      Hurst 

Pope 

So same as tues with goals being scored not missed  UTV 

Then if we are leading on 70 give game time to 3 subs to keep the team fresh or if losing change systems that Robinson partners Pope or put Rodney up top and go 3 at the back,etc all depends on flow off the game .

Feeling  confident 5-0 Vale with Hurst getting his first goal for Vale league that is Burgess thundering one in and either Pope or Rodney getting the match ball (both offer so much when on the pitch both capable of that match ball I feel just hope the performance since second half v Orient are maintained if they are then I feel we are due a win ,yesdefensively we need be better and hopefully we will be 

UTV 

Walsall seem to do us on a regular basis I think if they hang eleven Walsall shirts on a washing line they will beat us 2 nil. Just hoping that we continue with the last few performances and surely we will win, however all eleven players need to be at there best. Just hoping we can get back to winning ways . UTV 

• Like 1

Tricky team selection given the current injury situation. I’m torn between keeping Hurst in the team and moving Rodney central or keeping Pope up now. I would probably go with pace on the flanks and hope Pope can get on the end of something.

Brown

Mills  Smith Legge Fitz 

Manny Joyce Conlon

Amoo Pope Rodney 

Advert:

On 16/12/2020 at 15:08, The man in the pub said:

Rodney is unpredictable and doesn't have a great touch but feel that out on the wing he is wasted. Better to have him in the middle in the thick of the action creating havoc with his pace and strength.

As Popey scored( in a fashion) expect him to continue as the lone striker.

Yes .I agree . Come on the vale . 3 points please . 

In reply to Conner Hacket. Yep fellla been watching the Vale for over 45 years, couldn’t agree more, you know how our session will end, but still we keep watching and hang on in the hope of a miracle and don’t forget it is Xmas so you never know !!! 😂

• Like 1

20 hours ago, valefan16 said:

I agree... but is that where we have neglected Theo Robinson? He comes in a game gets dropped for a few... he’s never had a run of games but know he is a goal scoring forward as he has shown that previously? Are we too harsh on him when he’s had the odd game or odd sub appearance and no chance to get real match sharpness?

No not too harsh. 
the bloke Dosent even try. Looks like someone who’s won a competition every time he walks out onto the pitch. 
Other players in and out of the side seem to have got their match sharpness. Robinson looks knackered after half hour and he’s barely moved during that time. 
For me if he had played half decent he wouldn’t have been in and out of the side. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

No not too harsh. 
the bloke Dosent even try. Looks like someone who’s won a competition every time he walks out onto the pitch. 
Other players in and out of the side seem to have got their match sharpness. Robinson looks knackered after half hour and he’s barely moved during that time. 
For me if he had played half decent he wouldn’t have been in and out of the side. 

Much too harsh, he was tracking back into our half trying to get the ball and start an attack in the last game I watched him in, he is a good striker if we get him playing as well as he can, look back at the goals he scored early on in the season. 

Advert:

12 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

Much too harsh, he was tracking back into our half trying to get the ball and start an attack in the last game I watched him in, he is a good striker if we get him playing as well as he can, look back at the goals he scored early on in the season. 

What goals? A couple against an under 23 side? He’s a dreadful ‘footballer’. Was useless in his first spell and just as bad this time. His record for vale speaks for itself 

16 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

Woke up this morning with a tiggling in my balls that the vale are going to win today. Johns black and white army are going to storm into brum land and put on a dazzling perfomance and come away with the 3 points 

Hope they don't travel to "Brum" as Walsall's in the Black Country and not Birmingham!  Despite that, I hope your balls are corect!

3 hours ago, valiant_593 said:

What goals? A couple against an under 23 side? He’s a dreadful ‘footballer’. Was useless in his first spell and just as bad this time. His record for vale speaks for itself 

Fake news. He hasn’t scored against U23 teams. 

Advert: