Match Thread: Walsall v Port Vale

2 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

I think I prefer Heather Mills to Zak. 

I'd prefer to get sodomized by Danny Mills than see him pull on a Vale shirt again anytime soon.

Edited by TylerB
  • Haha 1

Advert:

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah you being the captain of that club

Glad he's figured that out, in the 11th consecutive game of no clean sheets.

Posted Images

Just now, blackdog said:

I don't foresee Carol making any decisions on the managers position until at least the end of the season.

So basically you're saying she's just writing the season off already then?

Advert:

I've held off as much as possible, but I want him gone now. 

That performance was an utter disgrace. He doesnt seem to be doing anything on the training ground to sort this defensive shambles. His transfer business is horrendous and the thought of him having a pot of money in Jan is a sickener. 

Get him gone, tonight. 

• Like 1

I really dislike this side. Askey must be the worst manager I’ve ever known in the transfer market and sub wise. Shambolic. 3-2 change it and sit on the lead. We messed up against Tranmere the same way. But no. We leave it until the 85th minute when we’re losing. 

why the <ovf censored> have we sent Clark back?!?! Mills isn’t close to being a footballer nevermind a starting 11 player in this league. Get him gone. Smith and legge can go as well. Just pick some youth players. We won’t go down and we won’t go up so just give them lot a chance. 
Askey just go your a joke. 

From being 2 up we just implode and let them score at leisure.

Their manager makes 4 changes and we just implode.  What does our manager do.  Cock all and just looks on.  How does he explain his 86th minute subs.  That is just tooooo late to change anything. 

This happens every week now.  Words fail and can only see more fans calling for him to be sacked now.

Advert:

Everyone is going to call for his head now, and he only has himself and his players to blame. Conceding 4 in a half and throwing away a lead twice is unacceptable.

Isnt it time brisley got a game?

I have said every week we are consistent at being inconsistent. No confidence in us making the playoffs whatsoever. In fact we could be sliding towards the opposite end of the table. Who do you blame but the manager? Awful defending too.

1 minute ago, TylerB said:

So basically you're saying she's just writing the season off already then?

I've got no idea what she's thinking, but my guess is she will stay loyal to Askey at least until the end of the season.

Advert:

Just now, Emile said:

Everyone is going to call for his head now, and he only has himself and his players to blame. Conceding 4 in a half and throwing away a lead twice is unacceptable.

Isnt it time brisley got a game?

Was time before the Tranmere game. 

• Like 1

What an absolute and utter joke. Who else but this team could concede four and lose after twice being in the lead? Leaking goals like this, there is no way we will go up with this side under this manager. No way. Whatsoever. 

Shocking performance on and off the pitch with some serious questions to be asked. Completely unacceptable. What on earth is going on? 

Don't think I'll be watching this lot again for a long while. 

• Like 6