Advert:

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah you being the captain of that club

Glad he's figured that out, in the 11th consecutive game of no clean sheets.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Emile said:

Oh he’s back. Quiet in the first half though weren’t you?

I literally said i was going to try be positive but how can you this happens every week. I am not the problem askey is wake the <ovf censored> up 

Advert:

1 minute ago, fraggle said:

The defending is awful, until Askey sees that he needs to break the partnership of Legge and Smith we will keep conceding, the marking of the pair of them is nothing short of shocking

It’s as plain as the nose on your face we need to try 5-3-2. Our defence in its current form is as effective as a chocolate teapot.

Just seen the replay of that first goal back on ifollow and Smiths gone with his man whilst Legge and Mills haven’t shuffled across to keep the same same distance between the back 4, leaving a big hole between the centre halves. 

Advert:

I'm going to end up having a stroke at some point if I carry on watching this shower of dog <ovf censored>. I am sick to death of these bottlers trying to walk it in. Askey has one solitary tactic and it's driving me mental. 

Just now, mikey said:

Defence is where we need to strengthen in January. Teams who concede like we do rarely get anywhere. 

Its game after game and needs putting right.

Defence, 

a decent creative midfielder and someone that can score. We basically need to strengthen everywhere 

2 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

We have gone severely backwards since last season. Our form is literally abysmal since kings lynn what is carol seeing that is making her keep the faith

I have to say this Vale team / management is seriously testing my patience at the moment. Neither the players nor the management are learning from their mistakes.

Advert:

Have our forwards actually had a shot this half.  

Sounds like its all pressure from Walsall now.  Their 4 subs have changed their side around and making them more threatening.  Can only see this going one way now.

Vale players making stupid mistakes as if they have only just started playing football for the first time.

Come on Vale.  I believe in you.  Just scored with Rodney.

Edited by PVFC764
  • Like 1