onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Walsall v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

1 minute ago, Doha said:

Regardless of how promising he's looked so far (not difficult I know, all you have to be able to do is run forward with the fcking ball and you're 1 up on this shower of sht already), it should make you a bit cynically wary that when Hurst signed, his agent, also Askey's agent, put out a press release saying they'd placed him at the club.

Bullshltting promotional language, 99 times / 100. But burnt fingers from Normong and Saide the petrol seller when it comes to managers and multiple players having the same agent. I don't like it.  

A fair few of our players are represented by 'BKM Sports Agency'.

the annoying thing for me is that the midfield and attack are starting to click a little with the form of Hurst and Rodney. And at the same time the defence is as solid a a trifle.

Get a new manager in, and a solid replacement for Legge or Smith and we will soon stabilise.

1 minute ago, Vale1995 said:

I just want to hear something from carol if your backing him come out and say it it needs addressing one way or the other 

Askey made it clear a few weeks ago that his job has never been in question.

I don't think he'll go prior to May.

7 minutes ago, Doha said:

Regardless of how promising he's looked so far (not difficult I know, all you have to be able to do is run forward with the fcking ball and you're 1 up on this shower of sht already), it should make you a bit cynically wary that when Hurst signed, his agent, also Askey's agent, put out a press release saying they'd placed him at the club.

Bullshltting promotional language, 99 times / 100. But burnt fingers from Normong and Saide the petrol seller when it comes to managers and multiple players having the same agent. I don't like it.  

I heard an interview with Nick Bianchi and some other bloke who owns the new Macclesfield club on BBC Radio Manchester. They have targeted promotion in their first season and said that anything less would be a failure.

I think one of Bianchi's wardrobes would have done a better job defending today.

1 minute ago, Santa said:

I think one of Bianchi's wardrobes would have done a better job defending today.

Do you know what, I was wondering if there was a connection to AB. Can't be too many people cutting about Macclesfield with an Italian surname. 

Didn't they used to sponsor Macclesfield or the ground too?

After suffering the Normong era I get uncomfortable with this sort of old boys networking. 

Absolutely fuming after that. Most grumbles have already been said though.

I don’t think Askey can turn this around now, the problem is any new manager will still have the same players. 

The whole back 5 need replacing. I’ve completely wrote Smith and Legge off, and the fullbacks are bang average (Mills being the worst). We need better than Joyce. 

We can’t replace them all in January, so this season is another <ovf censored> write off. 

1 hour ago, valiant_593 said:

I really dislike this side. Askey must be the worst manager I’ve ever known in the transfer market and sub wise. Shambolic. 3-2 change it and sit on the lead. We messed up against Tranmere the same way. But no. We leave it until the 85th minute when we’re losing. 

why the <ovf censored> have we sent Clark back?!?! Mills isn’t close to being a footballer nevermind a starting 11 player in this league. Get him gone. Smith and legge can go as well. Just pick some youth players. We won’t go down and we won’t go up so just give them lot a chance. 
Askey just go your a joke. 

Question,  why do Smith and Legge go from being a reliable centre pairing for a while now and turn into two players that look like novices?    Answer.  Mills and Fitzpatrick.  
they are trying to plug holes left by inept fullbacks and it’s inviting opponents to push on knowing we will leave massive gaps.  

I am amazed at how apathetic I am now at 8.00pm here, 7.00 in UK as the feeling of sickness watching that second half display seeped into me. I actually turned off with about 90 secs left because....well because I felt sick. We were the best team first half and then to watch us melt like a chocolate fireguard was just unreal. We defended like a Year 7 team in their first game.....and if that had been my Year 7 team they would be beasted on Monday in training.

I feel unbothered because I have now washed this season out....I'll still watch every game but I will greet any wins and defeats in the same manner.

I was unsure about JA and genuinely thought he'd turn November's run around but I don't think he can turn it round now. That defence, including Browny, is an embarrassment, all 4 goals were sub Sunday league defending, it was cringeworthy.....and it is so frustrating to see where we are at the moment.

I think we've got a little gem in Hursty and Rodders will come good, I'm sure, but today was a day that mad eme realise promotion or play offs is unreachable with this team and I know there is a long way to go.

Cheers Boys.....and a Merry Xmas to all!

Yes, but promotion from which league? I do question who the manager will be though

Do you know what, I was wondering if there was a connection to AB. Can't be too many people cutting about Macclesfield with an Italian surname. 
Didn't they used to sponsor Macclesfield or the ground too?
After suffering the Normong era I get uncomfortable with this sort of old boys networking. 

Archived