Match Thread: Port Vale v Forest Green Rovers

Advert:

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m trying to think of something worse than our defending for that goal and I’ve decided  it’s Vale1995. 

Frustrating, but can’t help feeling that, after those 6 defeats, the last 3 results represent a steadying of the ship. We’ve played 3 decent teams and have held our own. I’m feeling a bit more positiv

This is off topic but OK, "is Askey better than the current alternatives?"  And when you've answered that, please tell me why is it that fans always assume the next guy in the job will always be bette

Posted Images

That's disastrous. Oyeleke and Worrall out. The lineup just looks to lack technical quality tonight.

I must say, I find it continually strange that Clark is on the bench. His poorer standards this time round is still better than most others.

Askey is good at springing surprises against fancied opposition and I imagine this is the least favoured we have been all season. May suit him. Pope feeding off Hurst and Rodney whipping crosses in could be tasty.

The gulf in quality in the two sides is quite stark, though. Hoping the wildness of League 2 makes a game of it.

Edited by Joe B

Advert:

The fact that mckirdy still can't get a start despite the absence from the starting 11 of amoo, manny and Worrall, our most creative players by far, I think says it all about what JA thinks of him. Expect him to be shipped out in January if there are any takers, or even possibly to pay up his contract to free up space in the squad

Advert:

Advert: