onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Taking the knee.

shian

36 minutes ago, geosname said:

I can't speak for others..... I wouldnt

5 hours ago, geosname said:

Perhaps, and it's only a perhaps, they are not booing the players.

There is a strong possibility that there are people "out there" who just see a player who just happens to be black and a victim of police brutality and murder? who is a man who happens to be black.

Funny... you were willing to do it here.

Oh well.

You can avoid the obvious as much as you want... People wouldn't boo Disabled lives matter. They do boo Black people taking the knee to highlight inequality.

You might not care why the different view. I do... its shameful. 

Advert

2 hours ago, Andyregs said:

Now here your mistake, expecting an answer with any substance. 

True... hahaha

But I always find it fascinating how far people will go to squirm out of answering a simple question when they are scared of the answer.

Like refusing to answer a hypothetical choice because they “don’t gamble”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

8 hours ago, Mario said:

Do you have any idea how many black kids get killed in London alone every night ?

Do you?  There were 149 murders in London in 2019.  Approx 44% of the victims were black so that amounts to 65 throughout the year.  So that means that on about 300 nights the answer to your question is none.  And that assumes all of the victims were kids.

43 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Do you?  There were 149 murders in London in 2019.  Approx 44% of the victims were black so that amounts to 65 throughout the year.  So that means that on about 300 nights the answer to your question is none.  And that assumes all of the victims were kids.

'This war won't end': London gang murders on the rise | UK News | Sky News

One death is too many in my book and London is suffering especially with the cuts from May.

How many knifings on Monday night Reuel Briscoe was charged with 5 attempts of attempted murder, the night before 3 men suffered gunshot wounds in a county lines drug dispute.

5 hours ago, geosname said:

There are sexual predators in all walks of life, the clergy, NHS workers, solicitors why pick on rogue police officers who are despised by their colleagues and note they were investigated and prosecuted unlike the cover ups in other walks of life.

I get it you don't like the police, you have an agenda but dont class them all the same.

30 minutes ago, Mario said:

There are sexual predators in all walks of life, the clergy, NHS workers, solicitors why pick on rogue police officers who are despised by their colleagues and note they were investigated and prosecuted unlike the cover ups in other walks of life.

I get it you don't like the police, you have an agenda but dont class them all the 

You don't get it at all. 

4 hours ago, Iron Curtain said:

True... hahaha

But I always find it fascinating how far people will go to squirm out of answering a simple question when they are scared of the answer.

Like refusing to answer a hypothetical choice because they “don’t gamble”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

So you want me to make up an answer/oppinion to satisfy you.

Strange person.

I don't have one..

54 minutes ago, Mario said:

I get it you don't like the police, you have an agenda but dont class them all the same.

And the headbutt case?

Where the IPCC investigated and found nothing amiss, the CPS investigated and found nothing, but when a private prosecution was launched suddenly the CPS leapt into action and reduced the charges and took over the case.

Why didn't any of his colleagues arrest him at the time?

If the member of the public had committed the crime of assault on a police officer would he have been allowed to walk free?

1 hour ago, Mario said:

How about the 80,000 crimes reported but not registered by GMP in the 12 month period between June 2019 and July 2020?

Or the guy visited by police at his place of work and was told they were there to "check his thinking"?

Or the logging of none crimes on a person's record?

Archived