onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Taking the knee.

shian

Advert

You really think the police are dealt with in the same was as the public?
Overall yes..if a police officer is found guilty of a misdemeanor they are sentenced by the courts...Why pick on the police what about the other public services are they immune?

1 minute ago, Mario said:
21 minutes ago, geosname said:
You really think the police are dealt with in the same was as the public?

Overall yes..if a police officer is found guilty of a misdemeanor they are sentenced by the courts...Why pick on the police what about the other public services are they immune?

How many police get prosecuted?

How many police were arrested in the child sex scandal?

Why are cps so reluctant to prosecute police offenders? 

Why are complaints about police investigated by police

Why are a large proportion of sentences imposed on police suspended.

2 hours ago, geosname said:

If you apply the law equally to all you are on the road to equality...... if the law is wrong change the law..... if the enforcement of the law is wrong change the enforcers, make them accountable.

Would people boo a movement called Disabled lives matter where players who have disabled family members sat down for 5 seconds before a game?

No they wouldnt.

9 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Would people boo a movement called Disabled lives matter where players who have disabled family members sat down for 5 seconds before a game?

No they wouldnt.

Could they?

Im not advocating they should..... or when taking the knee.

25 minutes ago, geosname said:

How many police get prosecuted?

How many police were arrested in the child sex scandal?

Why are cps so reluctant to prosecute police offenders? 

Why are complaints about police investigated by police

Why are a large proportion of sentences imposed on police suspended.

You imply the police are above the law

Hundreds of police officers convicted in past three years - BBC News

How many NHS workers escape prosecution ?

How many Fire chiefs escape prosecution ?

You have an agenda, I happen to think we have the finest police service in world and I for one am pleased that is the case.

26 minutes ago, Mario said:

You have an agenda, I happen to think we have the finest police service in world and I for one am pleased that is the case.

In a lot of cases they are.

How many NHS workers or fire chiefs enforce the law?

If hundreds of police have been prosecuted how many haven't. How many received comparable sentences? How many times have cps refused to prosecute?  How many times has IOPC failed to act? How many police officers who have witnessed other officers breaking the law failed to arrest a colleague? 

3 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

As a grown man you cant take a guess as to how people would react to something?

If I gave you a free £1m bet as to whether people would boo Disabled lives matter or not... which way would you 

I know I wouldn't react by booing that's all I care about, what other people choose to do is their business. What I would think about the booing is a different issue. But then I believe in free choice, freedom of speech etc.

I don't gamble.

41 minutes ago, Mario said:

Of course I have an agenda...... everyone is equal under the law

5 hours ago, Iron Curtain said:

Im sure the slaves were told something similar.

Dont upset them... stay in your box.

Im sure you didn't mean it like this Geo, but that was a very poorly placed comment.

Relevant:
“First, I must confess that over the past few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro’s great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen’s Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to “order” than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says: “I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action”; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man’s freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a “more convenient season.” Shallow understanding from people of good will is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will. Lukewarm acceptance is much more bewildering than outright rejection.”

[Martin Luther King]

54 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

I will answer you question directly... yes they could boo it if they wanted.

Now you answer mine... do you think people WOULD boo Disabled lives matter?

Now here your mistake, expecting an answer with any substance. 

Archived