Jump to content

January transfer window


Recommended Posts

Advert:


  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Terrific signing. Just what we want.Young striker with pace. Looks good in the air. Scores goals with both feet. Been around a couple of seasons, so knows what to expect.To me there is more optim

Joe, I thought that Jake gave us energy that I struggle to remember anyone else doing for sometime. He also motivated Burgess who now looks lost. Together they formed a partnership that  allowed Joyce

He can still offer Vale a decent outlet if he's used properly. A clever player ,who has more to his game than just playing hoofball to him.He needs a Dodds type of player  to play off him.Admittedly T

Posted Images

It might be against conventional wisdom on here but I do hope we can offload Legge and Cullen. To me both players will just be a drain on resources. I would also re-register Robinson with a young loan striker signing too.

Not heard any rumours about CB which is a little concerning although I'm sure Sproey is working hard to find one for us.😀

Expecting a few players to be realised from contracts this week so maybe an opportunity for an experienced pro somewhere after the transfer deadline.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MBE said:

It might be against conventional wisdom on here but I do hope we can offload Legge and Cullen. To me both players will just be a drain on resources. I would also re-register Robinson with a young loan striker signing too.

Not heard any rumours about CB which is a little concerning although I'm sure Sproey is working hard to find one for us.😀

Expecting a few players to be realised from contracts this week so maybe an opportunity for an experienced pro somewhere after the transfer deadline.

 

Can someone clarify the registration thing?

Can players be registered after today? Or is the 22 final now until the next window?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advert:


10 minutes ago, MBE said:

It might be against conventional wisdom on here but I do hope we can offload Legge and Cullen. To me both players will just be a drain on resources. I would also re-register Robinson with a young loan striker signing too.

Not heard any rumours about CB which is a little concerning although I'm sure Sproey is working hard to find one for us.😀

Expecting a few players to be realised from contracts this week so maybe an opportunity for an experienced pro somewhere after the transfer deadline.

 

Robinson cannot be re-registered once de-registered 

Edited by Wise Owl
Error

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Can someone clarify the registration thing?

Can players be registered after today? Or is the 22 final now until the next window?

I was under the impression that once the window has 'slammed shut' clubs then have to announce their squad for the remainder of the season (although not sure what the timescale is between the window closing and the squad list being registered).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Kalamazoo Kid said:

I was under the impression that once the window has 'slammed shut' clubs then have to announce their squad for the remainder of the season (although not sure what the timescale is between the window closing and the squad list being registered).

Ok, that would make sense. 

That would imply if McKirdy, Robinson, Legge, Cullen etc aren't fixed up today, then we're lumbered with their wages till the summer, or have to pay them off?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JRC said:

This is based on nothing but a name. Jack Vale has been given the green light for a league 2 loan by Blackburn. Young striker Vale joins Vale has a headline ring to it!

So if he signs for another club, I could go to watch vale, at vale park, and only vale scored, and vale still lose. Only at vale. 

Edited by Andyregs
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advert:


2 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Ok, that would make sense. 

That would imply if McKirdy, Robinson, Legge, Cullen etc aren't fixed up today, then we're lumbered with their wages till the summer, or have to pay them off?

Whether we pay them off or pay them until the end of their contracts I suspect it's the same amount of money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

6 minutes ago, Wise Owl said:

Robinson cannot be re-registered once de-registered 

Didn't know that. Its a <ovf censored> rule.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

Then again i said reports suggest what i meant was UV said Oldham had signed Legge 🙂 

I hope that suggests we have another CB lined up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advert:


Just now, Iron Curtain said:

Barrow are rumoured to be interested in Cullen, and now they need a striker to replace Dior

Good point! I forgot about that. Am I right in thinking Cullen has links with Barrow?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MBE said:

I hope that suggests we have another CB lined up.

I guess we will have one lined up especially after Brisley was injured as it only leaves us Smith and Crookes otherwise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Reporting Posts and Ignoring Users

    Moderators don't read everything. Don't assume we'll spot rule breaking (e.g. personal abuse) - use the orange report button above a post to alert them.

    If you can't get on with another forum user you can select the "ignore" option. Simply click on the link below, type in their username and save - Click here




×
×
  • Create New...