onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

January transfer window

rayzer

It's always a bloody mess at the Vale I'm so frustrated,at the start of season I thought we had a manager a settled squad and we started off well then the wheels have come off what happened there ?  I know thats football but could we just have a period of stability with a plan and a vision.

We are paying a small fortune for players NOT to play we dont have a manager ever since Billy Bell put us into liquidation it seems as though we just tread water, surely we are better than this scratching round mid table in the 2nd division we are miles behind Stoke and Crewe a laughing stock. Rant over Good night.

Advert

What the good grief has happened to Legge?

He was giving it melon on social media saying they all need to step up and show what they're capable of when Askey left. Silly me, I thought he meant at Vale!

Just now, Bald Eagle said:

No doubt I will gets dogs abuse, but if Pope unlikely to be fit (as it seems) until April then I would re-register Robinson in his place.  Maybe the new guy can tease a player out of him (he has scored goals at this level) before we decide to just bind him off.

Robinson or MacKirdy cannot be re-registered once they have been de-registered, they are the rules. It’s not possible I’m afraid.

13 hours ago, fuzzyvalefan said:

A Swan can break a mans arm you know?

3 points to anyone who gets the literary reference.

12 hours ago, TylerB said:

Seem to be two highly rated (by their clubs and fanbase) young players. I'd much rather us take a chance on lads with potential than a couple of old farts than can't get on the pitch without a Zimmer Frame.

i prefer bob zimmerman!😉

Where are the rules that state that? I've looked on the EFL site and can find no such thing.
The 22 players list goes in today and if your name isn't on it you're out for the season. But while the window's open you can re select a de selected player if needed. The only other way is a career ending injury to a player then you can add another one to replace him.

Just now, robf said:

What about contract cancellation? Could the likes of McKirdy, Robinson, Legge etc agree a mutual termination of their contracts and join another club as a free agent?

Those lads are not going to get new clubs in the football league easily, if at all. Given that every league below national is suspended and the risk of the national league being suspended is high, I can’t see many eager takers. 

Legge is out of contract at the end of the season. Would he really want to move in the middle of a pandemic? 

Archived