I hope that fortune changes soon for him with regard to the effort and quality that he is producing in creating some superb scoring opportunities. By that I mean imagine his confidence if even 1 in 3 of these opportunities were converted,  but unfortunately we have no notable  end product quality in the team to stick them away. 

Seems a promising lad who is capable of terrorising full backs the more he plays. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is that the Worrall who’s second in all four divisions for assists?

The quality of his crosses was as good as I’ve seen from any Vale player this season. Good home debut.

Played well and looks like he will be good enough for this level. As mentioned above his crossing was excellent and if pope was on he could have had a couple of assists. Tired towards the end as expec

12 hours ago, Iron Curtain said:

Has Hursty managed to win over his critics?

I felt he'd make it before but he has exceeded expectations.  Sill feel he'll settle into a midfield position eventually. When Worrall is fit it will be interesting to see what they do with him. I think he would add more than either Burgess or Whitehead on current form.

On 19/12/2020 at 21:00, tommytunstall said:

Can he defend??

He's played fullback more than anywhere else while on loan at Bradford PA. Certainly not afraid to put a tackle in.

He’s made a very steady start. We’re actually well of for personell in those wide positions (Hurst, Monty, Fitz, Amoo, Worrall) bar right fullback, though Gibbons + Smith isn’t too bad.

Edited by Valiant62

Imho, Hurst is the only one of those who can consistently cross a decent ball. All of the others very hit and miss, particularly monty and Worrall

He’s made a very steady start. We’re actually well of for personell in those wide positions (Hurst, Monty, Fitz, Amoo, Worrall) bar right fullback, though Gibbons + Smith isn’t too bad.
  • Haha 2

Advert:

What a player worth 15 million already ,I said Morsy was going be a good player we should have got good coin for him ,did we i do not think we did .

Get him signed up ,along with Conlon and Rodney and Worrall our most saleable assets ,all worth good coin for the Vale ,I wouldn't let any of them go for less than a million as for Smith still waiting for him to show he is a saleable asset be lucky get 50 grand for him UTV so he needs improve can he cause he can and get Vale good coin 

Advert:

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/12/2020 at 06:24, JRC said:

I felt he'd make it before but he has exceeded expectations.  Sill feel he'll settle into a midfield position eventually. When Worrall is fit it will be interesting to see what they do with him. I think he would add more than either Burgess or Whitehead on current form.

He's played fullback more than anywhere else while on loan at Bradford PA. Certainly not afraid to put a tackle in.

He was loaned back to Park Avenue after signing from them, he did play left back on occasions, but was always preferred in his left midfield role, where he played regularly.

• Like 1