Advert:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems as though he did..

That's better VFIA , Smithy doing an Andy Porter role. These are the line ups we love. Keep it up 😃  

Could have started much better but after that first 25 mins I thought that was OK. Don't understand the comments about McKirdy. He looked a handful with lots of movement, which is something we ha

Posted Images

Mckirdy playing right midfield but is all over the place , Ileaving mills exposed and that’s why they are having so much joy down our right
. I think he’s a forward in a 2 or on the right or left of a front 3 he’s no midfielder that’s for sure

• Like 1

In the previous game McKirdy played, someone on here used the same "all over the place" comment for his positional discipline.  Maybe that's why he isn't being picked? It must make the manager's blood boil when he gives a player specific instructions and they just don't follow them and expose team mates?  It seems odd that he roves when he should be holding a position?

Advert:

Advert:

McKirdy a liability leaving their left wing open

Would like to see Hurst use his left foot - he only has option of going inside on his right at the moment so easy for defender to force him down the line and he can’t cross it

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lornelounger said:

In the previous game McKirdy played, someone on here used the same "all over the place" comment for his positional discipline.  Maybe that's why he isn't being picked? It must make the manager's blood boil when he gives a player specific instructions and they just don't follow them and expose team mates?  It seems odd that he roves when he should be holding a position?

Thing is that we can’t afford to be carrying a player on the wing who allows the opposition to run off him and so overload our fullback. In this day and age when fullbacks like to get forward then wingers need to be able to do the defensive side of the game as well. 

Edited by PV1973

5 minutes ago, connor hackett said:

How come folk on here know askeys instructions to Mckirdy? Maybe he's been told to roam?

People just trying to start rumours because they don’t like mckirdy and want to use him as a scapegoat for our form 

• Like 3

Advert:

Been similar to alot of the games against the u21 teams where we barely touch the ball in the first 20 minutes them grow into the game.

Very poor performance so far although although Wolves look like the best u21 team I have seen play us. Whether that's down to our performance or them I'm not sure.

Not sure about Pope not acknowledging McKirdy as the camera pans off them as McKirdy goes past Pope. Maybe he ignores him or maybe they tap hands like the rest of the team.

I'd agree with the view McKirdy probably needs to play in a front 3. Askey is looking for a more flexible front 3, so his signing makes sense from that perspective. 

Hurst for me is a promising player but not a winger. Better suites to a midfield 3.

4 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

People just trying to start rumours because they don’t like mckirdy and want to use him as a scapegoat for our form 

Not at all guys - I'm just baffled as to why people on here say "he is all over the place" - read my post again. Surely he isn't being told to play wherever he wants?  And it wasn't a rumour, just a question - that's why I put a question mark at the end of my comment, to garner opinion.  Thanks for yours, but you're wrong.  Why wouldn't I like McKirdy if he is playing his heart out for the team I love?