Advert:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems as though he did..

That's better VFIA , Smithy doing an Andy Porter role. These are the line ups we love. Keep it up 😃  

Could have started much better but after that first 25 mins I thought that was OK. Don't understand the comments about McKirdy. He looked a handful with lots of movement, which is something we ha

Posted Images

Advert:

On 07/12/2020 at 12:44, darren1810 said:

That's better VFIA , Smithy doing an Andy Porter role.

These are the line ups we love. Keep it up 😃

Who this VFIA he sounds insane, think I have met him though loves the Vale ,very passionate ,always wants them to over achieve by winning all the time ,he is a big hearted lad gets behind the Vale from the railway paddock first half then switches to railway stand to the end the Vale are attacking second half .

I'm breadwinner well this week I'm cook as my young lady is working late with everyone wanting there hair done before xmas and with only just being able go back .

UTV 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, LancyTony said:

I think Breadwinner's wish is more natural than yours, though!! Just sayin'! 🙃

Perhaps. But I have a feeling its more likely we will see Leon legge in a leotard playing rugby than we will see Nathan Smith in a ball winning midfielders role. Please do save this post though and if he does end up playing there I'd be happy to forfeit something or other 

hahahaha...ok...I actually think Smudge just needs a bit more age / experience then he would be able to play that DM role. So I don't think the suggestion is that outlandish. But - there's only one way to find out, isn't there?

On 07/12/2020 at 10:34, Breadwinner said:

Visser

Mills  Brisley crookes Fitzpatrick 

Smith Joyce  

Hurst   Burgess   Rodney (mckirdy )

Cullen 

A welcome return to form.

Edited by Joe B
  • Like 1

Advert:

17 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Mckirdy starts , Robinson bench. 

Hmmmm

Good lets see if they want it ,minutes for Mckirdy from the off he certainly was very good against the Vale for Carlisle last season let's hope he can produce in the famous black and white of Port Vale a club who potentially could be much higher in the football ladder of positioning in the overall status of all 92 clubs (or is it 91 now ).

As for Robinson I think he as it ,the ability that is  ,my motto is when folk think bad of you you come out fighting i hope see good performances from the 2 of them regularly in the future .

Advert: