Match Thread: FLT 32 Port Vale v Wolverhampton Wanderers U21

Fosse69

I would keep the majority of the side that beat Bolton. As follows:
Visser
Mills   Smith    Brisley      Fitz
               Joyce
        Manni       Conlon
Wozza     Rodney       Monty
I’d consider taking Manni off at half time for Burgess. Would also consider giving Pope and Cullen some time.
I would aim to get some kind of stability in the team and continue to build confidence with ‘potentially’ another win.

I’d be wary to risk Manny or Monty in this, Monty is crucial with his form and Amoo out so little cover.

Advert

2 hours ago, Diego Maradona said:

I would keep the majority of the side that beat Bolton. As follows:

Visser

Mills   Smith    Brisley      Fitz

Joyce

Manni       Conlon

Wozza     Rodney       Monty

I’d consider taking Manni off at half time for Burgess. Would also consider giving Pope and Cullen some time.

I would aim to get some kind of stability in the team and continue to build confidence with ‘potentially’ another win.

Probably still too early in the competition to field this lineup.  At the very least, as others have said, the Mannys and Montys of this world will need to be rested for Saturday.  At a guess I'd have thought the side proposed, above, by theresonlyonemcphee will be closer, although maybe Whitehead will not be fit enough.

On 07/12/2020 at 12:44, darren1810 said:

That's better VFIA , Smithy doing an Andy Porter role.

These are the line ups we love. Keep it up 😃

Who this VFIA he sounds insane, think I have met him though loves the Vale ,very passionate ,always wants them to over achieve by winning all the time ,he is a big hearted lad gets behind the Vale from the railway paddock first half then switches to railway stand to the end the Vale are attacking second half .

I'm breadwinner well this week I'm cook as my young lady is working late with everyone wanting there hair done before xmas and with only just being able go back .

UTV 

32 minutes ago, LancyTony said:

I think Breadwinner's wish is more natural than yours, though!! Just sayin'! 🙃

Perhaps. But I have a feeling its more likely we will see Leon legge in a leotard playing rugby than we will see Nathan Smith in a ball winning midfielders role. Please do save this post though and if he does end up playing there I'd be happy to forfeit something or other 

Archived