onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: FLT 32 Port Vale v Wolverhampton Wanderers U21

Fosse69

More Unhappy Wanderers please.  Priority one being the £15,000 winner`s bonus , priority two preparation for 3 points against Colchester on Saturday.  Keep the same attacking formation to strengthen interplay, but give Brown and Legge a rest,  so Visser and any others who want to push themselves  can have game time. Wrap up the points in the first half to rest Monty and Manny.  As for  defensive improvements ,   such as alertness, organisation and tenacity  will be training/coaching activities . Onwards and upwards.  19.00 KO

Advert

Got to assume if Robinson/McKirdy don't feature than the rumours about their conduct must have some merit to them. 

I know it's difficult but if they're really unhappy and causing issues then it would be great to give them a flat fee to f*** off before January so we can take a look at a couple of additions. 

19 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

I am sure the likes of Brisley,Visser,Clark,Burgess,hurst,pope or cullen etc will get a run out in this

Think you may be right there, it could be why Hurst and Burgess were brought on yesterday, now they will be eligible to play as players who played in the last match.

21 hours ago, Joe B said:

I know it's difficult but if they're really unhappy and causing issues then it would be great to give them a flat fee to f*** off before January so we can take a look at a couple of additions. 

Given Robinson is on a two year deal any pay off for him would be huge. 

If you are causing trouble in a workplace it's better for all concerned that they are either put on the transfer list or shown the door as surely you cannot justify paying a person a wage who is doing nothing to deserve that wage, as to me that's financial suicide ,you work hard you put a shift in since leaving school 33 years ago that's the least I do every week five days a week bar two weeks wheni was sacked for misconduct. 

If indeed they are as its hearsay I do not know whether believe it or not ,if Mckirdy is not interested in playing for us then why sign for us go and  ply your trade in a warehouse earning 400 pounds a week for doing permanent nights ,that's what i do but I do not fool my employers or not put a shift in (wheres your self pride there supporters of Vale who watch stoke aswell and vice versa so do not come out with if indeed you may or may not do that I could never play for Vale etc then sign for us and show little to nothing ,you might be able fool a few but not the hardcore ). 

As for Robinson I wondered what's up with him he showed when he come on v Salford and helped us win the game that he has got it then gets selected for a whole game and does zilch .

Is it is attitude well change it ,we do not want superstars at Vale we want all players to put a shift in .

Anyway enough of that  here is my team,might even watch it ,first one in this competition. 

Visser

Mills  Brisley crookes Fitzpatrick 

Smith Joyce  

Hurst   Burgess   Rodney (mckirdy )

Cullen 

I'd like see if Smith could do a Andy Porter role win the ball with Joycey and release if too Hurst and Rodney or Mckirdy if he wants play for Vale that is .

We could do with the prize money so i expect see a very good display and these games are for experimenting so let's see how my team does I think I may has come across a midfield player who currently is a centre half but I think with his attributes he could be a better defensive midfielder than centre half .

Let's have another win Vale 

I’d like to win this, hopefully they don’t play any £35 million strikers this time like they did in their last group game!

I oddly enjoy these games as there is less pressure and stress that you get watching the league games and would be good to get momentum going.

Sadly looks on Twitter like Legge has had a seizure so may well be out for a short while so if the case a chance for Brisley and Crookes to stake a claim for the weekend.

Assume Clark will play, possibly stick with Fitz or bring both Brisley and Crookes in and play Smudge.

Hurst to play, have to see on McKirdy, not sure what’s going on there. Think even though on loan DTS might be able to play in this competition still although the rules confuse me!

May as well get Pope and Cullen game time and likely Burgess and Visser I guess.

Being out the other cups though we may take it more seriously as a revenue stream and chance of Wembley though and go more full strength.

We’ve battered Wigan and Liverpool in terms of chances in games we scored 7 but probably should of had 7 in each so another chance maybe to hit a few to boost confidence even further and carry on the Saturday feeling?

I would keep the majority of the side that beat Bolton. As follows:

Visser

Mills   Smith    Brisley      Fitz

Joyce

Manni       Conlon

Wozza     Rodney       Monty

I’d consider taking Manni off at half time for Burgess. Would also consider giving Pope and Cullen some time.

I would aim to get some kind of stability in the team and continue to build confidence with ‘potentially’ another win.

Archived