Match Thread: Bolton Wanderers v Port Vale

Advert:

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fingers crossed We do well against Bolton. Vales form is starting to affect my marriage. The Missus says I'm obsessed with football. Hope she doesn't leave, we've been together for 16 seasons. 

From one post every 3 mins to 2 posts all game. 👍

Only vale could go 6.1 up and still have me shitting myself at the end

Posted Images

Most are going for a Bolton win, which on our run at the moment I think is very possible.  We will score, then a minute later they score.  Heads go down and they score a couple more quick goals.  JA and CO realise we are losing and bring a sub on at 70 mins.  Its Rodney off and Cullen on.  Pope again sitting on the bench.

Heart would say we win with another Monty cracker.

Just depends on JA and CO's plan A tactics - 1 up front and hoof the ball to them, even when they are double marking the lone striker and the weird subs he makes.

8 hours ago, geoff1 said:

AMOO???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Only pointing out that would be the 11 he knows he can trust. I did add the caveat on injuries and covid so yes AMOO???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Like 1

Advert:

My team has I like to think outside the box but I think second half sat those who played the majority of it were in the main very good .

Visser 

Mills Legge Brisley Fitzpatrick 

Joyce 

OYELEKE  Conlon 

Worrall   Pope  Montano 

Oyeleke seems to be picking up his performances i really enjoyed his performance sat second half along with Monty gave us a thrust .

Now Pope for me up front but only first half, then depending on what authority were imposing on the game I'd like see a partner for him as we show more and more of our attacking prowess whether that's Rodney who I feel Pope can bring on or Cullen who can finish as we have seen and it's about time he did it  away from home .

Let's stop with the silly giveaway goals at the back then start having the run of the ball in the opposition area .

I've made changes I do not expect Askey too so whoever's chosen do the business 

• Like 1

My team has I like to think outside the box but I think second half sat those who played the majority of it were in the main very good .
         Visser 
             Joyce 
OYELEKE  Conlon 
Worrall   Pope  Montano 
Oyeleke seems to be picking up his performances i really enjoyed his performance sat second half along with Monty gave us a thrust .
Now Pope for me up front but only first half, then depending on what authority were imposing on the game I'd like see a partner for him as we show more and more of our attacking prowess whether that's Rodney who I feel Pope can bring on or Cullen who can finish as we have seen and it's about time he did it  away from home .
Let's stop with the silly giveaway goals at the back then start having the run of the ball in the opposition area .

Are you OK VFIA? That's the most sensible 11 players and shape I've ever seen you pick!
  • Like 4

My team would be a winning team ! 11 players all at 7 out of 10 giving there all. So despondent at the moment just can’t see a way out of this mess. Hope we keep tabs on Doyle ! Praying for a bit of luck. 

1 hour ago, Breadwinner said:

Visser 

Joyce 

OYELEKE  Conlon 

Worrall   Pope  Montano 

Boo. I expect innovation from you mate. Where's my fix?

• Haha 1

Advert:

13 hours ago, Norfolk Enclue said:

Fingers crossed We do well against Bolton. Vales form is starting to affect my marriage. The Missus says I'm obsessed with football. Hope she doesn't leave, we've been together for 16 seasons. 

That reminds me of my Dad's famous retort, jokingly I think, when my Mum said "You love Port Vale more than me"......."Duck, I love Stoke City more than you....." (He was joking and it became a family go to...)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I think it's only right that in the interests of player safety the football league should reduce games to 80 minutes play, starting on Saturday.

Probably still end up with 16 minutes injury time knowing the Vale
  • Like 5

Advert:

For me......

............................................Brown.............................................

Clark...................Legge......................Smith................Fitzpatrick

...........................................Joyce..................................................

.........................Oyeleke....................Conlon.....................................

Worrall...............................Pope..................................Montano

On 01/12/2020 at 19:16, philmpv said:
On 01/12/2020 at 19:08, Breadwinner said:
         Visser 
             Joyce 
OYELEKE  Conlon 
Worrall   Pope  Montano 

Are you OK VFIA? That's the most sensible 11 players and shape I've ever seen you pick!

Not okay at work m8 dreading the team he picks and hoping they do not become the 6 to the seven up losers of games come 5 o'clock tomoz ,the lack of comments on this thread as well as all the ones on Facebook member of about 5 different sites tell you all you need to know a very discontented bunch we are at present .

Not going watch today my lady says getting too angry and pent up with it ,didnt watch the Stevenage defeat and was quite calm about it the defeat that was but last Saturday only one team deserved win and we give them a goal so not blood pressure will not take kindly to Vale losing .

HE better pick a team who want to keep a clean sheet who throw themselves at the ball ,who concentrate every minute of the game ,who work there proverbials off 

UTV