onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Leyton Orient

Fosse69

Advert

5 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Good.  Don't stand so close to me.

Sting detects the attempt at humour, but that is ok.

If you ever change the way you think about Sting, we may be able to sit and have a smoke together.

Sting will leave the thought out there, until this time it is goodbye. 

3 hours ago, werstayinup said:

you are the Bounty Hunter on here i claim my prize

Good afternoon werestayinup,

One would question whether that is your name at birth, but as that's the only information Jeff has available to him his hands are tied to what name he can refer to you.

In response to one's annotation, Jeff would like to make you aware that he has never participated in Bounty Hunting.

Maybe not a profession like the above, but Jeff was a big player in the World Freshwater Angling Championships of 84' which was won by Luxembourg.

All the very best,

Jeff.

27 minutes ago, Jeff. said:

Good afternoon werestayinup,

One would question whether that is your name at birth, but as that's the only information Jeff has available to him his hands are tied to what name he can refer to you.

In response to one's annotation, Jeff would like to make you aware that he has never participated in Bounty Hunting.

Maybe not a profession like the above, but Jeff was a big player in the World Freshwater Angling Championships of 84' which was won by Luxembourg.

All the very best,

Jeff.

I claim that you are you,you are sting and you are the bounty hunter who occasionally posts on here also,look back you will see all post the same.... i claim my prize thank you very much

18 hours ago, PV1973 said:

I agree we are missing his attributes, but we aren’t losing games because he’s missing though. Players are making errors and we are being punished for them. Players are underperforming and the manager is making tactical errors too. 

Equally I feel when our opposition make errors we dont punish them often enough.

3 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

I claim that you are you,you are sting and you are the bounty hunter who occasionally posts on here also,look back you will see all post the same.... i claim my prize thank you very much

What is with these reincarnations ?

VFIA has had 3 aliases in no time.

At least I'm consistent with my drivel from the one username

9 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

Good afternoon again werstayinup,

I'm afraid that these claims of yours are indeed, false. Maybe you are living up to that unique name of yours and 'stayinup' too late at night, resulting in your head not getting the rest it requires and as a consequence is fueled with such conspiracies.

I hope you can dust yourself down and come back from this a stronger being.

All the very best,

Jeff.

4 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

Sting is his own man and a free spirit. There are no links between Sting and the Bounty Hunter character of whom you speak, likewise with Jeff although he seems to be a grand individual with a solid name. 

This accusation was brought to the attention of Sting by an outraged loyal supporter and it would be welcome if you could withdraw your comment, the right thing to do ISO.

If you would like to continue to converse with Sting then we need a change of attitude. As offered to another human that calls itself Jacko earlier today the offer of a smoke with Sting is open should you wish to withdraw your comments.

No regrets.

14 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

werkeepingitup

It has come to my attention that

You are throwing accusations arround

For that very reason

I have been asked by a couple of people

To find you and

To put you

On the list of

THE BOUNTY HUNTER

15 hours ago, Santa said:

I don't think you can make that many basic errors, concede that many soft goals and complain about luck.

Teams come to Vale and win because they don't have to work particularly hard to do so.

There is a saying about luck and regarding when the same thing keeps happening,

Once is unlucky, twice is careless, three times  its you.

Archived