onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Leyton Orient

Fosse69

Advert

2 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

Anyone who refers to himself in the third person is a bit odd I have to say.  Enjoy your weekend mate.

Sting won't let this go unchallenged and would ask that you please refrain from bad mouthing a gent who seems like a mighty fine chap and a fellow Port Valer.

This can slide for now ISO. Consider this a warning but march on with your head held high and embrace life's challenges like Sting.

Respect and love.

1 minute ago, Sting said:

Sting won't let this go unchallenged and would ask that you please refrain from bad mouthing a gent who seems like a mighty fine chap and a fellow Port Valer.

This can slide for now ISO. Consider this a warning but march on with your head held high and embrace life's challenges like Sting.

Respect and love.

Sting is mad as well!

2 hours ago, SuperHuman said:

Last season we struggled upfront and that hasn’t changed. We haven’t had a first choice striker for two seasons now. Rodney has floated around non league and wasn’t good enough for Salford, how did he earn a 3 year contract?

Strangely I don’t see Rodney as a disaster. I doubt he is on a big wage and has shown some real skill. I think he can be a good squad player over three years.

Biggest joke is that donkey Robinson for 2 long, miserable years. He was bad in 2015..worse now and on a big wage. 

Like it or not he was our ‘marquee’ signing of the summer and will be on the biggest wages. That’s our biggest problem. What sort of club has Theo Robinson as their biggest signing? 

If Smurfwaite had produced him as our main signing of any window, fans would have stormed his office..

1 minute ago, Sting said:

Respect and love.

Good evening Sting,

Hope you are well on this mild but fair autumnal evening.

Jeff would like to take the opportunity to thank you for defending him, a gesture that certainly won't be forgotten.

May the rest of the evening serve you well, friend.

All the very best,

Jeff.

3 hours ago, Budgie_2260 said:
5 hours ago, Joe B said:
Heskey was only in for an afternoon. Sinclair works with the kids. Not sure there's a link.

IF Askey was sacked, I imagine Fank Sinclair would be the next manager....

Under Smurfwaite yes, but you’d like to think with our current owners would not be that stupid. They need to start looking and searching for an Askey replacement but I hope they sack him having done the groundwork. 

Archived