onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Leyton Orient

Fosse69

Advert

Sadly there will always be idiotic wums mate. Best to ignore him

That first bit is total and utter twonkles,they have ploughed money into supporting the players and the club with no income other than the season ticket money and yes they keep up their payments to gorm,they also have plans further down the chain that money will be used for......really lucky to have them and when decisions are to be made they will make them and i will support them whatever they choose to do.

1 minute ago, Jacko51 said:

You mean because your mate wasn't in the squad?

Good evening Jacko,

I hope you are well on what is a fairly mild evening for this time of year.

In regards to your question, Jeff operates as a lone wolf so is unaware of this alliance that you speak of.

I hope this clears things up for you and you have a thoroughly enjoyable evening.

All the best,

Jeff.

But you classed Karl as an happy clapper, just because he defended Carol from an idiotic wum who said she's not invested money. Best owner we've had in years.
Its not Carol's fault Maynard took the piss, or Carol's fault Askey went for Robinson.

i think youll find plenty of it on social media. we have more than enough of those who are happy with the status quo. that wont get us into a higher league position sadly.

3 minutes ago, rider1308 said:

How the fook do we time after time employ toss managers and like MOST players who leave port vale just end up in non-league or just disappear into the abyss because they were <ovf censored> in the first place !!!! 

Don't talk about Sam Kelly and JJ Hooper like that 😂

13 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

To be fair Jacko you could argue why Southend didn't want Theo ? 

Cost.  He was signed on League One money, played all of last season at Colchester and Southend had to cut costs.  I bet they wouldn't mind having him back now!  And I'm not aware his manager sent him on his way with a kick up the backside!

10 minutes ago, Jeff. said:

Good evening Jacko,

I hope you are well on what is a fairly mild evening for this time of year.

In regards to your question, Jeff operates as a lone wolf so is unaware of this alliance that you speak of.

I hope this clears things up for you and you have a thoroughly enjoyable evening.

All the best,

Jeff.

Anyone who refers to himself in the third person is a bit odd I have to say.  Enjoy your weekend mate.

Robinson was top league scorer for his team last season with 11 goals in 19 starts so it hardly seemed a daft signing.  I didn't know enough about Whitehead.  McKirdy had a start on Tuesday and was one of the worst players in a dreadful team performance.  If he's so good, why did Carlisle not want him?
McKirdy was played out of position and effectively hung out to dry.....

I'm struggling with the fact that just over a month ago we were doing ok, Brown won us some points that maybe we didn't deserve but on the whole we were doing alright, Pope missed the penalty against Carlisle and from then on we have been on a downward spiral.

Something's not right, this group of players did well last season, what has happened to facilitate this run ?

The second half showed they are capable of being on the front foot and they can play with pace so why the apparent malaise V Scunthorpe and Stevenage and Kings Lynn ?

It can't be the owners, they don't talk crap like the last incumbent upsetting everyone and everything.

Somethings not right.

Archived