onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Leyton Orient

Fosse69

Advert

It seems as if Pope is missing - and Conlon too.
So we'll need to think about the best way of replacing those two.
Amoo I think is 50:50. Might not be wise to risk him if it was a hamstring injury.
Back to the drawing board!

Amoo is putting a good challenge in with Manny for the sick note title.

Let's hope we are working on a 3-5-2 system for the rest of the week before the big game .

Looking forwards to it the past is gone the present is here .

My team for saturdays must win game 

Brown 

Legge Mills Oyeleke 

Worrall                        Clark 

Joyce Burgess 

Hurst 

Pope Cullen or Rodney if popes still isolating .

We were doing quite well with Mills in the side early doors and like see him come in for Smith who's forms plummeted along with many others ,is that the system or is the no fans being in there to  send a rocket up there neatherdals needed. 

BIg game for Askey might pop up Vale this week have a look at the training what goes on then I will know who the team is one things for sure Cullen Robinson do not become  bad players over night they are good finishers and its proven after all the games prior bar a few that they are isolated .

So my question to Mr J Askey is what system are you going to introduce to get these players scoring the goals ,your system doesn't work we ain't scored in half our games .

Over to you John 

FOREVER hopeful 

UTV 

Let's hope we are working on a 3-5-2 system for the rest of the week before the big game .
           Brown 
Legge Mills Oyeleke 
              Joyce Burgess 
                   Hurst 
We were doing quite well with Mills in the side early doors and like see him come in for Smith who's forms plummeted along with many others ,is that the system or is the no fans being in there to  send a rocket up there neatherdals needed. 
BIg game for Askey might pop up Vale this week have a look at the training what goes on then I will know who the team is one things for sure Cullen Robinson do not become  bad players over night they are good finishers and its proven after all the games prior bar a few that they are isolated .
So my question to Mr J Askey is what system are you going to introduce to get these players scoring the goals ,your system doesn't work we ain't scored in half our games .
Over to you John 
FOREVER hopeful 
UTV 

A central defence including mills and manny?!

16 minutes ago, philmpv said:
42 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:
           Brown 
Legge Mills Oyeleke 
              Joyce Burgess 
                   Hurst 
Over to you John 
FOREVER hopeful 
UTV 

A central defence including mills and manny?!

IF you watched the Scunthorpe game we could have played without a defence ,that much ball Smith running forwards passing it to left back or right back running back etc ,watch the game give the ball Oyeleke there tell him to  drive as far forwards as he can then go after releasing not backwards forwards .

Mills why not he probably got more pace than Smith .

Who knows it until you try gives the opposition something think about doesn't it so we have 4 ar the back marking one player usually whereas the other 3 and what is there purpose.

My opinion you do not have agree with me I like attacking football with goal attempts created and go for it football ,is our one up front exciting you cause it ain't me 

UTV 

Could you start a thread posting your Football Manager teams and results? Would entertain many of us greatly!

IF you watched the Scunthorpe game we could have played without a defence ,that much ball Smith running forwards passing it to left back or right back running back etc ,watch the game give the ball Oyeleke there tell him to  drive as far forwards as he can then go after releasing not backwards forwards .
Mills why not he probably got more pace than Smith .
Who knows it until you try gives the opposition something think about doesn't it so we have 4 ar the back marking one player usually whereas the other 3 and what is there purpose.
My opinion you do not have agree with me I like attacking football with goal attempts created and go for it football ,is our one up front exciting you cause it ain't me 
UTV 

5 minutes ago, philmpv said:

Could you start a thread posting your Football Manager teams and results? Would entertain many of us greatly!

I'm rubbish at computer games etc fifa played it once with me son got hammered so thought I'd give that the wide berth ,in fact space invaders was the last game I liked when i was younger a lot younger .

We all have to remain cheerful in these dark times for a lot of good folk who are dying of this horrible disease we just being put in tier 3 and I so want get back to Vale park encouraging them wholeheartedly but it's not to be and we have to hope that the Vale rise again .

My team is just a idea nothing more do you really think any manager listens or reads online forums (if they had Vale would be champions elect every season ).

COME ON THE Vale let's win ten in a row now ,is it doable cause it is ,what's done done 

UTV 

1 hour ago, Breadwinner said:

Brown 

Legge Mills Oyeleke 

Joyce Burgess 

Hurst 

Over to you John 

FOREVER hopeful 

UTV 

That's possibly the weirdest team selection I've ever seen.

Archived