On 23/11/2020 at 19:01, Jacko51 said:

I went to Morrisons this morning.  I queued outside for a short time then was allowed to the sanitising station to get in.  All very organised with a couple of lasses counting folk in and out.

As I was leaving through the door which was marked EXIT ONLY in large letters, a group of three maskless adults came in that way, totally ignoring the queue and walked straight past the sanitisers.

It's because of idiots like them who totally ignore any guidance and instructions about this pandemic that Stoke currently has on of the highest infection rates in the country.  They are also the reason why we are likely to end up in tier 3.  Cheers lads.

I agree . Well said . 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I went to Morrisons this morning.  I queued outside for a short time then was allowed to the sanitising station to get in.  All very organised with a couple of lasses counting folk in and out. As

Kick em out of the ground then.

I'm alright for a bit longer to be honest.

Vale hoping to get 2,000 fans in for the Barrow game on Boxing Day *if* Stoke-on-Trent is moved to Tier 2 when the next review takes place on the 16th.

Obviously we have more season ticket holders than that, so some people are going to have to be unlucky.

Personally I had been hoping to be able to go to the Forest Green game in a couple of weeks, it will be 30 years to the day since my first Vale game.

Edited by Santa

So are clubs in T3 going to be recompensed in anyway ? There's a huge advantage for clubs like Cheltenham, Forest Green, Newport, Crawley etc who get <ovf censored> gates but should accommodate the majority of their fans whereas T3 clubs like us can't have any fans in. That's plainly unfair.

Everything about this year doesn't make sense we'd easily accommodate 4000 fans in Vale Park if all season ticket holders want to attend. But you can sit social distanced in an outside venue but it's OK for schools workplaces shopping etc etc to carry on which have been the biggest problem my Barber had to close and he'd put so much work into place to reopen and was strict with it incase he had a visit and was closed. I'm sure the owners and everyone at the club would do everything to keep us safe so just let us back in

Advert:

On 23/11/2020 at 19:01, Jacko51 said:

I went to Morrisons this morning.  I queued outside for a short time then was allowed to the sanitising station to get in.  All very organised with a couple of lasses counting folk in and out.

As I was leaving through the door which was marked EXIT ONLY in large letters, a group of three maskless adults came in that way, totally ignoring the queue and walked straight past the sanitisers.

It's because of idiots like them who totally ignore any guidance and instructions about this pandemic that Stoke currently has on of the highest infection rates in the country.  They are also the reason why we are likely to end up in tier 3.  Cheers lads.

Went to the big Asda in Tunstall at lunchtime, absolutely frightening free for all, no aisle one way systems, staff just stood there. We will never be out of T3

55 minutes ago, tommytunstall said:

Went to the big Asda in Tunstall at lunchtime, absolutely frightening free for all, no aisle one way systems, staff just stood there. We will never be out of T3

Totally agree. Other than this, the hospital is rammed and have asked people to be careful as they could do with fewer patients this weekend. If that remains rammed we have no chance. 

9 hours ago, Santa said:

Vale hoping to get 2,000 fans in for the Barrow game on Boxing Day *if* Stoke-on-Trent is moved to Tier 2 when the next review takes place on the 16th.

Obviously we have more season ticket holders than that, so some people are going to have to be unlucky.

Personally I had been hoping to be able to go to the Forest Green game in a couple of weeks, it will be 30 years to the day since my first Vale game.

Can't see that sadly. They have already slipped up and let it out that there will be no meaningful movements until the results of Christmas are known - say late January. Also hardly anyone will go in to Tier 1 before Easter.  IMHO we can forget this season at the Vale.  I have had a 10 game pass this season - does anyone know if you can trade a pass in like ST's to watch on ifollow?  Cos there's no way we will get to attend 10 games now!  Spose i will have to contact the club. Don't fancy paying £225 for me and the grandson and getting absolutely nothing back.