• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I went to Morrisons this morning.  I queued outside for a short time then was allowed to the sanitising station to get in.  All very organised with a couple of lasses counting folk in and out. As

Kick em out of the ground then.

I'm alright for a bit longer to be honest.

37 minutes ago, The Kalamazoo Kid said:

Stoke-on-Trent is rocketing up the rankings and is 5th highest in England, so is almost certain to be in the strictest tier 3 when lockdown ends next week - if so, there will still be no fans allowed at Vale (or Stoke).

Yes I believe we will be tier 3 

Advert:

Very frustrating. A few weeks ago cases were low and we would almost certainly have been able to have had 4,000 fans in our large ground.

But, now, alas, as others have said, cases locally are currently very high and so we might end up not being to watch anything.

Blimey. We've timed this well here haven't we?

1 hour ago, The Kalamazoo Kid said:

Stoke-on-Trent is rocketing up the rankings and is 5th highest in England, so is almost certain to be in the strictest tier 3 when lockdown ends next week - if so, there will still be no fans allowed at Vale (or Stoke).

I think I heard we were actually down to 7th today.  I could be wrong on that.

Incredible to consider an infection rate of around 5 in 1000 is so bad, but that's the nature of this thing sadly.

Advert:

1 hour ago, The Kalamazoo Kid said:

No surprise that we are moving up the 'death rankings' - Stoke on Trent has a major trauma hospital and I am informed that any positive-testing person who is admitted and dies within 28 days, is added to the Stoke death figures. I believe this includes people who live in Staffordshire, Newcastle u Lyme, Staffs Moorlands and even the ones 'coptered in from North Wales, from as far away as Anglesey. 

Surely this will cost the club money?

The gate money is already in the bank, as I’m assuming it will be ST priority (rightly so), but stewards, police and match day staff will all need paying and snack bar takings will be negligible for a crowd of this size, assuming they are even allowed to open.

• Like 1

Advert:

I went to Morrisons this morning.  I queued outside for a short time then was allowed to the sanitising station to get in.  All very organised with a couple of lasses counting folk in and out.

As I was leaving through the door which was marked EXIT ONLY in large letters, a group of three maskless adults came in that way, totally ignoring the queue and walked straight past the sanitisers.

It's because of idiots like them who totally ignore any guidance and instructions about this pandemic that Stoke currently has on of the highest infection rates in the country.  They are also the reason why we are likely to end up in tier 3.  Cheers lads.

• Like 4