onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Newport County v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

On 19/11/2020 at 07:05, darren1810 said:

I went to this away game last season and we were shocking. Only lost 1-0 but we had the bite of a chihuahua .

Seem to recall Worrall had a one on one and sort of scuffed it when it was 0-0.

Their best player was the left back.

Take a point 0-0, and these are also the late goal kings i believe.  3 of their 4 home wins with winning goals 88 minutes onwards.

Seeing as a mere mortal like myself knows this i hope JA and co do .

As I was saying.

Unbelievable Jeff 

This is about consistencies not coincidences. It is about failing to score about the manager his tactics and his formations. Why did Mckirdy not start and why did Legge remain on when it was obvious the risk when 5 substitutions were available wasnt worth it. Askey for me yet again at fault.

1 minute ago, TJHValiant said:

Yes and I was one of those who felt the wrath of opinion on here thinking I was being harsh. There were people who thought Robinson was a reasonable alternative. 

We all knew he was rubbish. He was dreadful for us before and appears worse now. 

One player of quality can make all the difference in this league. 

How come he was leading scorer in a poor Southend side then ?

Same tactics again that have been worked out by the opposition since start of the season how about try somethin different

Totally different game today than last week, bugger all to do with Newport working us out. We had several good chances and it could easily have been at least a draw.
You are talking rubbish

3 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

Or change the manager

You can't keep changing our manager....that means new players, new formations and upheaval. Changing manager risks upsetting the season so far. Agreed we've lost today but we're playing a top 6 team, on their own ground. FFS do you think we're entitled to win every match? 

Generally a good away performance ruined by the red card.  I thought Manny and Wozza were superb today along with Burgess in the 2nd half after Conlon was inured. We have to be clinical in front of goal, can't keep missing that many chances away especially from home .

Newport gave us a lesson today how to put teams under pressure to grind out a win, albeit against 10 men .I hope we have taken note for our home performances.

A worrying trend conceding so many late goals... deja vu to the 1st half of last season.

So your happy we consistently we lose games in the last 10 minutes or so

You can't keep changing our manager....that means new players, new formations and upheaval. Changing manager risks upsetting the season so far. Agreed we've lost today but we're playing a top 6 team, on their own ground. FFS do you think we're entitled to win every match? 

Archived