onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Scunthorpe United

Fosse69

Advert

We have lost two kings lynn tranmere and scunthorpe all at home we are garbage and i dont think its the players we need someone whos going to put some fire in there bellies before going out to play and askey is not capable of that he sends them to sleep. WE ARE GOING NOWHERE WITH ASKEY IN CHARGE AND I DO NOT WANT TO SETTLE FOR MEDIOCRITY ANYMORE 

After Saturday, I decided not to watch tonight and Askey's decision to leave an attacking left back on the bench and go defensive with Crookes against second from the bottom Scunny, confirmed my decision. Clearly can't comment on the game but the stats are telling me that we had virtually 70% of possession with just one shot on target. It must have been awful to watch.

Really sorry to say this but there are no goals in this side and that is not the stuff of promotion. 

We are going nowhere.

Dire. Useless performance. What an absalute shambolic 3 home games. To lose against a part time side who concede 3 a game is bad enough and didn’t score. Then to concede 4 in a half and now lose to a poor 2nd bottom side again without bloody scoring or creating anything. 

The starting 11 was wrong. It was blatantly obviously before the game. We either play hoof ball or tippy tappy and neither work. 

Pope and Cullen are being fed scraps every time they play. Our potentially most creative player is sat on the bench and to top it off we pick a <ovf censored> centre back at left back when we have two left backs on the bench. 

Dreadful askey. Again. I’m sure his interview after the game will really get us going though. 

Imo this is what numerous poor / below average transfer windows have done and a having an average manager at the helm. It’s just boring and we aren’t progressing. Need to improve and fast. 

Crookes and legge cannot start Saturday. 

2 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Missed opportunity tonight and we obviously struggle against these packed defences.We don't seem to have recovered from that FA Cup defeat.

Back to the drawing board.

I was about to say that. We haven't been the same since the Kings Lynn defeat and we've got into a cycle of bad results. 

Not having a cutting edge is one thing but what was up with Worrall tonight? Every corner or cross massively over hit.

Askey is most definitely the right man for the job. There are always spells in a season that go against us but when we have a decent spell we pick up considerably.

Scunthorpe were shocking and we struggled to break down a team sitting back again but we deserved a goal in the end.

Im sorry but i appreciate the job he has done he saved us from the unthinkable but his time has come and i feel the only way he goes is if we all start making some noise. We are simply not good enough under him they were the worst side ive ever seen and we didnt have a shot. Get him out the club now 

Archived