onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Tranmere Rovers

Fosse69

Advert

2 hours ago, Vale Fan In DGardens said:

So you happy lose 4-3 when3-2 up with four minutes to go let  that sink in losing a game you only had to see out with good organisation and solid backbone .

Only a stoke fan would have enjoyed watching that ending of the game a massive embarrassment and on that showing Tranmere will be finish way higher than us .

70 per cent possession to the away side  and we are at home like I say we never got to grips with them all game ,mind you with our one dimensional manager I'm hardly surprised ,as someone already said his job is too comfortable why not tr Worrall in Joyce's position ,no let's just give Tranmere the freedom of Vale park 

I think you are very confused and trying to dig your way out.

The players clearly ARE on board with what the manager is trying to do. Your posts are rambling drivel of someone, who like the rest of us, is frustrated and looking for a reason. Unfortunately, you're shooting one of our own without having ANY evidence for it.

I dont understand askeys decision to bring on oyeleke and to play him upfront that's like Chelsea saying to kante go play upfront. If you bring oyeleke on you play him in midfield and keep rodney upfront and perhaps then oyeleke would have been in the position to close down or block there winning goal in the 96th minute.

12 minutes ago, ginge said:

After the win against Southend I thought Askey should be made King. But after today so he should be arrested. If we don't win every game now for the rest of the season then I'm never going to Vale ever again. 

👶

Wished I'd had a pound for every time I've said that since 1964 and then followed it through....I'd quite well off! 😂

2 minutes ago, ClntonBoulton said:

Wished I'd had a pound for every time I've said that since 1964 and then followed it through....I'd quite well off! 😂

We have seen some dross over the years but if we look at the bigger picture, we are in a global pandemic, hopefully all safe and well (although some posters need to give their head a good wobble reading some of their garbage), and we are building a solid team playing some good football, with fantastic owners-especially compared to where we may have ended up with the previous regime (you only need to look at clubs like Bury). 

I dont understand askeys decision to bring on oyeleke and to play him upfront that's like Chelsea saying to kante go play upfront. If you bring oyeleke on you play him in midfield and keep rodney upfront and perhaps then oyeleke would have been in the position to close down or block there winning goal in the 96th minute.

I think maybe the idea was that Oleyleke is more likely to get hold of the ball and keep - which to be fair he did a couple of times

1 hour ago, ginge said:

We have seen some dross over the years but if we look at the bigger picture, we are in a global pandemic, hopefully all safe and well (although some posters need to give their head a good wobble reading some of their garbage), and we are building a solid team playing some good football, with fantastic owners-especially compared to where we may have ended up with the previous regime (you only need to look at clubs like Bury). 

This..........absolutely bob on Ginge!

9 hours ago, Vale Fan In DGardens said:

So you happy lose 4-3 when3-2 up with four minutes to go let  that sink in losing a game you only had to see out with good organisation and solid backbone .

Only a stoke fan would have enjoyed watching that ending of the game a massive embarrassment and on that showing Tranmere will be finish way higher than us .

70 per cent possession to the away side  and we are at home like I say we never got to grips with them all game ,mind you with our one dimensional manager I'm hardly surprised ,as someone already said his job is too comfortable why not tr Worrall in Joyce's position ,no let's just give Tranmere the freedom of Vale park 

Firstly I’m never happy when Vale lose however when you been a fan for over 50 years you need to get use to it.

I'm certainly no Stoke fan but I am a realist. We have won three out of four of our most recent league games and continue this form would bring any team automatic promotion. 
In my opinion, after we scored our first goal, Tranmere had possession but didn’t look like scoring and Brown was a spectator. The red card changed the game and unfortunately our energy levels understandably dropped. Unfortunately we fell 3 minutes short of getting the three points but their was no lack of effort.

Askey has helped to turn the club around in the time he’s been here and has the vast majority of the fanbase’s support. Yes he can improve particularly, on the timing of his substitutes but he has given the team an identity which is something we haven’t had since the Adam’s days. I’m just glad, unlike some fans, he doesn’t get too high with the victories and too down with the losses.

Archived