Match Thread: FLT G3 Port Vale v Liverpool U21

Advert:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The last of the group games with £10,000 to the winners and the chance of higher stakes in the knock-out rounds. Liverpool U21 without a point so not in the running and the Vale virtually through, but

£8,000 for winning, £4,000 for a draw after 90 mins.

Really not sure what Robinson offers. Definitely last choice of our forwards. 

Posted Images

It was a fun game. We banked some cash. Ifollow mostly worked. But moan moan moan moan. And a load were piddling  around with politico threads while we were playing!  Is this a Vale fan site or a general purpose moaning site?

• Like 2

Advert:

27 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Really not sure what Robinson offers. Definitely last choice of our forwards. 

Agreed. I don't wanna make him the boo boys target but he did absolutely nothing again tonight just kind of running up and down the pitch. 

Maybe be would be better suited as a winger or a number ten role. Definitely not a number nine that's for sure 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Weren’t you the fella that said we should drop Worrall?

Love singling out someone for a bloody good moan don’t you! 

Funnily enough... no I wasn’t. I noticed you called me out on it on a different thread as well.... get your facts right. 

RE Robinson. Forgot you can’t have an opinion on a player on here. Nevermind 1 in 9 in the league is great form

Edited by valiant_593
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jacko51 said:

Stop being so bloody touchy man.  Of course you can have an opinion just like the rest of us.

Not being touchy. If you criticise a player your seen as constantly moaning or making a scapegoat. Facts are he’s been poor and was poor tonight. 

4 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Funnily enough... no I wasn’t. I noticed you called me out on it on a different thread as well.... get your facts right. 

RE Robinson. Forgot you can’t have an opinion on a player on here. Nevermind 1 in 9 in the league is great form

Must have been one of the others who love to single out a player and moan their sack off then.

If we are super keen on facts, should we acknowledge that of Theo’s 9 games only 4 were starts with the other 5 being  late sub appearances?

Advert:

16 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Must have been one of the others who love to single out a player and moan their sack off then.

If we are super keen on facts, should we acknowledge that of Theo’s 9 games only 4 were starts with the other 5 being  late sub appearances?

Still wouldn’t say thats a good goal ratio? The 5 I’ll give are usually no more than 5/10 minutes, however it’s the games he’s started where he’s just not looked right, personally don’t think he offers what our other forwards do. Not said anywhere he’s bad, I would just have pope, Cullen and Rodney ahead of him.

1 minute ago, valiant_593 said:

Why’s that then? Because I don’t think Robinson played particularly well tonight? 

Absolutely not, why on earth would that make you a snowflake?

Its because you got all touchy when someone disagreed with you. It’s funny that people are happy criticising a player but when someone criticises their post they don’t like it. 

Funny old world. 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Not being touchy. If you criticise a player your seen as constantly moaning or making a scapegoat. Facts are he’s been poor and was poor tonight. 

"Forgot you can't have an opinion on a player on here."

Sounds pretty touchy to me!  People are allowed to disagree you know.  And if people do disagree with you, it doesn't mean you're not allowed to have an opinion, it just means they disagree.

By the way, Robinson was indeed below his usual standard tonight!

Advert:

Robinson was poor tonight, no doubt. Not writing the bloke off nor on his back, but tonight was not good. Manny was class, please let him not be injured again. Star man was McKirdy.  Thought both CB's lacked presence which led to being a bit shaky at the back. Cullen was a live wire for 45 mins. Playing 4-4-2 was fun, but just shows how open you are playing this way.

But it was less turgid. So more fun. Not sure I would fancy it every week.  But yeah, good game, enjoyed it. Those who didn't pay their tenner missed a good game.

Although I completely understand why people would not.

Edited by toyahw
  • Like 1

The Bailey on the bench is Terry Bailey’s grandson. He’s a striker. 
Always good to have at least one up and coming player on the bench, especially in this competition. Would have been great to see him on the pitch