onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: FAC R1 Port Vale v King`s Lynn Town

Fosse69

1 minute ago, PortVale4Life said:

That makes it fine then. So every time we lose in the league - don’t worry other sides lost as well. Makes sense that. 

Who said it makes it fine?  I was just pointing out that other clubs had cocked up this weekend so some of the OTT comments on here as if this was the end of the world were just daft.  I speak as someone who has seen us lose live at Enfield, at Chasetown, at Canvey Island, at Scarborough (when we wre in the Championship) and probably some others that I have obliterated from my memory.  It's football.  Sh** happens.

Advert

5 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Properman - “Askey would send me sleep in dressing room, you only have to listen to him on the radio. Get someone in who can motivate”

Rider1308 - “Totally embarrassing, hope Carol finally wakes up and smells the coffee. Askey you just aren’t good enough to be the vale manager of Port Vale period !!!!”

Fair enough. Although I’d be surprised if they were genuine accounts and not trolling. 

Bloody glad social media wasn't around in Rudge days,as loads would've thought they know best and sack him🤔Chill out as we're far better off than when that fat git ,who you all adored around Burslem after promotion ,wrecked our club.Wait til end of season and judge then.

1 hour ago, Jacko51 said:

Who said it makes it fine?  I was just pointing out that other clubs had cocked up this weekend so some of the OTT comments on here as if this was the end of the world were just daft.  I speak as someone who has seen us lose live at Enfield, at Chasetown, at Canvey Island, at Scarborough (when we wre in the Championship) and probably some others that I have obliterated from my memory.  It's football.  Sh** happens.

Damn. I was at Scarborough, but had managed to forget about it. And therapists are probably closed due to covid now...

In reply to  earlier post questioning if Askey should be looking for a new job on Monday, I’ve got my fingers crossed that he’s up the road ASAP !!!! Can’t believe that people post “ well it’s the FA cup shocks happen- it’s to be expected”, “ bigger clubs have been knocked out by non- league teams”. All it show is what a bunch of inconsistent non league standard players we have, with a forward line who couldn’t hit a cows arse with a banjo !!!!!    Taxi for Askey !!!! 

1 hour ago, EricHamesis said:

Damn. I was at Scarborough, but had managed to forget about it. And therapists are probably closed due to covid now...

I'd forgotten about Scarborough as well until my dad phoned this morning.

He has trouble remembering Vale games but he remembered the drive up there and the performance very clearly.

2 hours ago, rider1308 said:

In reply to  earlier post questioning if Askey should be looking for a new job on Monday, I’ve got my fingers crossed that he’s up the road ASAP !!!! Can’t believe that people post “ well it’s the FA cup shocks happen- it’s to be expected”, “ bigger clubs have been knocked out by non- league teams”. All it show is what a bunch of inconsistent non league standard players we have, with a forward line who couldn’t hit a cows arse with a banjo !!!!!    Taxi for Askey !!!! 

WUM

I assume you are posting this as a wind up ?

Still not calmed down after watching a totally inept performance by the team and management of the vale in the cup.Whether they took this match for granted only they know but how they performed was a disgrace to all of us fans that have backed them with our hard earned cash through these very hard times.Only about 5 players on that pitch can only hold there head up and say i did everything i could to get us in the next round.The management are the same they must have seen what was happening players tip tapping the ball between midfield and the back four we were playing kings lynn not the kings of europe. One move sums it up for me when mitch our full back ran 50-60yds with the ball to the edge of there box not one vale player was in there box for a pass they just stood oand watched him nobody bursting a gut to get up with him absolute shameful.The times amoo beat his full back and kept lofting the ball to the back post to a static pope because there was no one from midfield getting in the box for the cut back surely the coaches can see this if not they should never be there in the first place i know i might be asking a lot all i'm asking is effort and desire to get in the positions to do some damage in the box. All i am asking of management is if it is not working change it not wait till the 70th minute have another plan in your head not same as before we are well set in the league but if you keep letting players perform like they did saturday that will soon evaporate and the vale fans will never forgive any of you for mismanaging our club.

2 hours ago, rider1308 said:

If you're going to troll at least try to make it a bit less obvious.  😂😂

Archived