Match Thread: Southend United v Port Vale

Advert:

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So our leading scorer has scored twice and narrowly missed a hat-trick, we are bossing the game, and about to go 5th in the league with 3 wins on the bounce after a tricky away game at the bottom team

My birthday too. All the best👍

A pleasing result, a professional team performance, a win on the road and a clean sheet. It would have been easy to slip up and be complacent; although Southend are on a wretched run, even a blin

Advert:

4 minutes ago, philmpv said:

Any need for that doha?

Your weird one man Pope hate campaign isn't working out very well is it? Career goal number 150 today. 

Edited by Doha
  • Like 3

Advert:

Typical rose tinted pope defender. When he scores the odd goal (as he has over the last 2 years) you're all crowing from the rooftops. When, more usually, he misses a sitter or has a terrible game, you're all very very quiet.

I don't hate pope at all. I question what he offers to the team more often than not. There's a huge difference between hating a player and questioning him. Unfortunately, the pope lovers try to beat down anybody who questions pope.

Your weird one man Pope hate campaign isn't working out very well is it? Career goal number 150 today. 
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Doha said:

Vale vs Southend. Where Pope has notched a great header minutes after his biggest detractor is whinging about him yet again. Keep up. 

So pope didn’t miss a chance first half? Which was commented on? What’s the issue? 

There isn’t one. Move on. 

Advert:

5 minutes ago, philmpv said:

Typical rose tinted pope defender. When he scores the odd goal (as he has over the last 2 years) you're all crowing from the rooftops. When, more usually, he misses a sitter or has a terrible game, you're all very very quiet.

I don't hate pope at all. I question what he offers to the team more often than not. There's a huge difference between hating a player and questioning him. Unfortunately, the pope lovers try to beat down anybody who questions pope.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Pope