Scunthorpe game re-arranged

As the title says next Tuesday's game at home to Scunthorpe has been postponed due to the rising cases of Covid amongst the Scunthorpe players and staff. Not a bad thing for us with the amount of mid week games we've had recently

4 minutes ago, Smugsy said:

As the title says next Tuesday's game at home to Scunthorpe has been postponed due to the rising cases of Covid amongst the Scunthorpe players and staff. Not a bad thing for us with the amount of mid week games we've had recently

I'll be honest mate i'm the total opposite.

Southend away and Scunny at home, what a great chance for 6 points against the bottom 2.

Scunny have loads of injuries such as Van Veen , superb time to play them. 

Possibly wrong but i don't see them a sa bottom 2 side, be our luck that they are flying when we play the rearranged game.

• Like 2

Advert:

On 27/10/2020 at 13:09, Wrex said:

At least we can use the time to train/rest rather than like Crewe who twice were expecting to play a game only for a last minute postponement

I watched training this morning and was very impressed with the high tempo and skill levels.The two goalkeepers were immense, under the carefull guidance of the goalkeeping coach..Good to see Monty doing loads of fitness work on his hamstring.Very promising signs for the rest of the season.

Advert:

Advert:

• Fosse69 changed the title to Scunthorpe game re-arranged

With the rearrange fixtures the next 2 weeks look likely to be pivotal...At home to Tranmere & Scunny followed by a trip to Newport. At least we should have a near enough full squad to choose from with Manny,Monty & Cullen coming back to fitness and the covid restricted players back in the mix too.

Hopefully the players will use disappointment of the cup to kick into gear and make a statement of real intent over the next two weeks rather than slip back to mid table mediocrity.