FA Cup Round One. Kings Lynn Town Home

On 25/10/2020 at 09:41, CAVALIER said:

If we play against a side lower than conference level, away, can we attend? Also, I noticed Notts County pulled out of their game yesterday due to COVID hitting them and have to forfeit their game/loss of winnings potentially too. 

fa have said no fans in any of the matches which just doesn't make any sense they can attend the final qualifying round but not the first round proper whats the difference

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That female presenter was so out of her depth and made such a mess of the first few rounds I thought it would have to be re-drawn. I was watching Vale as a teenager in '64 but that trip to Wembley to

Won't be on iFollow of course but looks like it will be live on Vale's youtube channel.

It actually makes far more difference in the FA Cup where we could be playing on a surface like a recently ploughed field or the relatively decent pitch at VP.

I think we needed you there as an interpreter. Lynsey had a bit of a nightmare tonight.
Kings Lynn - managed by Ian Culverhouse, a stalwart of the Norwich City back four from my 1980s Panini sticker album.
I won't dwell on our ex player who plays for them as I'm trying to keep my blood pressure down.
I very much doubt it will get on big telly but it might be in with a chance of being on that Sunday afternoon thing if the BBC still does it.
He scored some good goals but the thing that sticks in my memory the most is him running the ball out for a throw at fleetwood when we went down. Dick.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jamiepvfc109 said:

fa have said no fans in any of the matches which just doesn't make any sense they can attend the final qualifying round but not the first round proper whats the difference

The  League clubs are in,  with only a few  games  with Tier 8 or below at home.  Their fans will have been to some live games so cant be too disappointed .

Quick check 5 games affected.

Advert:

On 29/10/2020 at 16:55, Walter said:

He scored some good goals but the thing that sticks in my memory the most is him running the ball out for a throw at fleetwood when we went down. Dick.

Yeah. That Fleetwood game was neither his nor Hooper's finest hour. No wonder they got so much stick away at Grimsby when they were warming up.

That Fleetwood incident was bizarre, he had a load of space to move into and he just ran the ball out for a throw, like when you hold down R2 on FIFA and your player can't change direction.

Advert:

On 29/10/2020 at 22:55, Jacko51 said:

Won't be on iFollow of course but looks like it will be live on Vale's youtube channel.

Who knows? Advertised as the next match on iFollow, but not aware they had made a deal.

Advert: