iFollow again

Jacko51

4 hours ago, dazzerjames said:

Just the browser but has to be ‘desktop’ version . The android box is 30 quid.

Typically if it’s not worked just the classic signing in and out of the account works.

I use a different Android box (Nvidia Shield TV) but getting a browser onto there is complicated.

I found one that I used earlier in the season but it decided to stop being free halfway through a match.

I use a different Android box (Nvidia Shield TV) but getting a browser onto there is complicated.
I found one that I used earlier in the season but it decided to stop being free halfway through a match.

I’m no tech person , this was very easy to transfer to desktop from the chrome app. iPhone efl app is always the easiest guaranteed way . But then you are stuck to your phone.

An iPad would work just the same with the efl app , would be the best (biggest screen ) option.

7 hours ago, Santa said:

I found one that I used earlier in the season but it decided to sop being free halfway through a match.

Does the shield have chromecast built in? you can watch the game through the chrome browser on your phone and cast it to your tv if so. Worked great for me yesterday although it wouldn't play through chrome against Cheltenham.

I keep meaning to look into sideloading ifollow app.

I've got a shield. If you add the puffin tv browser from the play store you can then google Firefox apk or Chrome apk download the file and open it to install the app.

have contacted ifollow for refund, received an email reply stating that ifollow dont refund payments on their faulty services. picture totally froze from first minute. have contacted the vale and sent them a copy, now its a matter of principle.😷

I have also been refused a return of my money based on their terms and conditions. I have asked them for a copy of these and where do they publish them before customers sign up? 

I also notice Vale have advised fans to check connections on the net with I follow before you subscribe. 

For me, it worked till 2:58 so how could it be my issue? 

I will probably get nowhere but principle remains!

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Dangermouse3 said:

I have also been refused a return of my money based on their terms and conditions. I have asked them for a copy of these and where do they publish them before customers sign up? 

I also notice Vale have advised fans to check connections on the net with I follow before you subscribe. 

with you all the way.😬😬😬😬😬

Out of interest, what term are they relying on?

Don’t know the t and C as I have not seen them! Still refusing to pay up. Now asking me for net speed on the day, was I using ad blockers, which browser was I sing, need to upgrade my browser, try another browser, always accept cookies.

i am up for this fight with them so I plan to push this as far as I can! 

28 minutes ago, Conrad said:

When I opened my I pad tonight, when I got in from  work, an EFL I follow news flash popped up on the screen saying “ latest score Port Vale 2 Crawley Town 0”.

i thought I’d missed a game at first.

Yep I got that too. Obviously a glitch. Utter garbage service. 

Sounds like they're trying to blame you. Bit rich given that we all had the same issue for the first 10 minutes or so (on Saturday) or 40 minutes on the Tuesday!

Don’t know the t and C as I have not seen them! Still refusing to pay up. Now asking me for net speed on the day, was I using ad blockers, which browser was I sing, need to upgrade my browser, try another browser, always accept cookies.

• Like 2

Think these are the t and c

https://www.efl.com/iFollow/terms-and-conditions/

have contacted ifollow for refund, received an email reply stating that ifollow dont refund payments on their faulty services. picture totally froze from first minute. have contacted the vale and sent them a copy, now its a matter of principle.
They said the same to me. I told them I was going get someone to look in to the legality of that and they offered the refund.
  • Like 1

Theyve said they will refund mine, so keep on to the dossers.
  • Like 1