onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

iFollow again

Jacko51

Advert

1 minute ago, Santa said:

Click on your name at the top right, scroll down to Purchased Packages and expand it.

What does it say?

I’ve paid now and will claim it back again. I had to set up a new email to match the season ticket one so maybe it’s a problem with that? 

It's working here in Montreal so far.  

I've been using I follow for years now and, other than the occasional problem, the overall service has been pretty good.

The problem is that when something goes wrong with live sport you need an instant fix, and support for that just doesn't seen to be there.  Sending an e-mail a few days later just doesn't cut it.

Watching on my PC, connected to a TV, and it is just so much better than watching on a tablet.  I do miss the ability to cast directly from the app, which was possible last year but not this year.  That was a big step in the wrong direction.

8 minutes ago, PVFCSVA said:

I’ve paid now and will claim it back again. I had to set up a new email to match the season ticket one so maybe it’s a problem with that? 

Yeah, it will be.

It matches your email address against what the ticket office have in their database. 

2 hours ago, valerule4ever said:

Mines not working! Did you have to enter any payment details like before or does it just play when you click on it?

I didn’t have to enter any details, just tapped watch live and it played, much easier.

Didn’t work for me but thankfully managed to get in touch with Vale who sorted it quickly by sending me a code so I could access it just in time, great service from the ticket office staff, i-follow didn’t recognise my email as a season ticket holder even though it was the same one that was registered with the club, strange that my ifollow account though was showing a match pass purchased for the 27/11 not sure what that was all about?

At the end of the match though I was wishing the picture would of gone off in the 90th minute!

Archived