onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

iFollow again

Jacko51

What's Ally Simcock's role?

Contacted Ally Simcock today and Vale are speaking to both EFL and FSA about our issues. Ally will update me as soon as she can. 
I have informed Ally that cases seem to be treated differently.
We laughed about the last time we visited Southend, we were able to park the car in a driveway opposites, for a fiver! The chap offered to wash my car for a tenner!

Happy days!

Advert

On 02/11/2020 at 21:28, philmpv said:

yeh found these also on the vale ifollow site. more complicated than a nasa space launch!  still cant see any reference to none delivery of goods (ie match). after all, you wouldnt go into a shop buy and pay for your goods, then not take them. sale of goods act must apply, and they owe the viewers that failed to see the match, their money back or a code for the next game. 

Just sent Ifollow an e mail asking what are they doing about my complaint. They asked me to be patient from Tuesday. As Rob suggested, I have asked the complaint to be escalated to management.

Ally is indeed the supporter liaison officer.

I won’t watch tomorrow’s game but will follow it on BBC app.

Good luck PVFC

Not watched any games this season but was going to buy a pass for the Kings Lynn match (partly as my wife was born there so I can segregate the living room and shout abuse/ make obscene gestures over to the other sofa when we score). Having read much of this thread, I'm now in two minds. Would people generally recommend giving it a swerve?

6 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Would people generally recommend giving it a swerve?

Believe it or not it is generally okay, speaking from three years experience. Chucks a bit of cash the club's way. And if it goes <ovf censored> up you can get on here and moan about. Win win. Like hopefully we will UTV.

7 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Not watched any games this season but was going to buy a pass for the Kings Lynn match (partly as my wife was born there so I can segregate the living room and shout abuse/ make obscene gestures over to the other sofa when we score). Having read much of this thread, I'm now in two minds. Would people generally recommend giving it a swerve?

I’ve watched most games this season I’ve had hardly any problems but when it does start to struggle on my pc I switch to phone and it works fine 

12 hours ago, Dangermouse3 said:

Just sent Ifollow an e mail asking what are they doing about my complaint. They asked me to be patient from Tuesday. As Rob suggested, I have asked the complaint to be escalated to management.

Good luck PVFC

Has she not defected over to stoke yet, for a few pieces of silver?

9 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

I'd come up with a Port Vale related analogy.

To me it's like the team's form this season... the majority of the time it's steady, entertaining and does a good job but on the odd occasion it's hugely frustrating and going nowhere... 😉

13 hours ago, Dangermouse3 said:

Good luck PVFC

mission accomplished! got my refund through this morning, from that ifollow team that dont give refunds! 😉keep at em utv😜:drunk:

10 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

I've watched every game this season and bought a pass for today.

I couldn't get it working on my laptop but downloaded the app on my phone and screen share it with the tv and I've had absolutely zero issues with it.  My opinion is that its decent and means I can at least watch the matches. 

Archived