onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

iFollow again

Jacko51

Teflon terms and conditions! Won’t use the service again but I will donate money to the club as they will loose out financially!

i know this is a small gesture. I may consider buying a season ticket knowing that I can’t get to games. Presumably the T&C’s will apply to season ticket holders also?

What a farce!

Advert

glad most of us are agreed i follow are def. at fault. i shall continue to fight for a refund, hopefully it will help others do the same . the service they offer is poor, customer servce is verv poor and im still looking for the "terms and conditions"  i didnt knowingly sign up to. shall def. not be using them in the future, 🤧😫:lecture:

Latest from me! EFL supporters service have replied by acknowledging the issue but saying to continue to take it up with Ifollow.

I follow have sent me an e mail this afternoon saying that they are busy, so could I be patient. They also attached information about chat contact during the game.

I have attempted to contact Claire Halket (COO of the Vale) but as yet, she has been unable to return my call.

still feel pretty appalled by Ifollow’s strategy on customer service. 

Lastly as Ifollow asked me a number of questions about my net connection on Saturday, I have refused to give them the information so far, as I was connected twice before kick off!

17 hours ago, Dangermouse3 said:

Latest from me! EFL supporters service have replied by acknowledging the issue but saying to continue to take it up with Ifollow.

I follow have sent me an e mail this afternoon saying that they are busy, so could I be patient. They also attached information about chat contact during the game.

I have attempted to contact Claire Halket (COO of the Vale) but as yet, she has been unable to return my call.

still feel pretty appalled by Ifollow’s strategy on customer service. 

Lastly as Ifollow asked me a number of questions about my net connection on Saturday, I have refused to give them the information so far, as I was connected twice before kick off!

keep plugging away at them, try colin garlick if claire fails. he contacted me back and is on the case!😷

I've asked for my complaint to be raised to a manager or supervisor. 

This was after I got an email reply complaining about the midweek issues four days after the event asking me generically to check my Internet speeds. I replied that it had no relevance to pass those on so long after the event and that I wanted to add a further complaint that for them to not reply for four days is disgraceful and not acceptable customer service.

It's each to their own but personally, I wouldn't contact the Vale about this - it's not their service and they are just customers like us. Yes the club can make their feelings known but I think it's not going to change anything and it potentially takes the Vale away from other things that they may be doing. I think it's better to just keep on at iFollow directly.

I used to work in customer services many moons ago and if a customer asks for something to be escalated, it has to be done, it does add more weight to the complaint and it costs the company more time and money to respond. In short - they won't like it if they can't fob us off with generic replies and we say nope, that's not good enough, put in me in touch with your manager.

So, I am not accepting generic, unspecific answers and asking for my complaints to be escalated. I think that if everyone went back to them and said it wasn't good enough, that the complaint needs to be escalated to a manager then they would soon grasp the annoyance out there. 

I have had issues with the last 3 games. Didnt see any of the Oldham and Southend games and only second half of the Cheltenham game.

After contacting them they replied they hadn't had any issues with the stream reported so no refund. Unbelievable. They gave out the usual crap of changing search engines and checking internet speed etc.

i replied ," there were no issues before the match" i.e. pre match warm ups and adverts. Each time a couple of minutes before the match the screen froze and buffered for the rest of the game. I also said the 2nd half of the Cheltenham game came on after ifollow were told of the problems. This suggests the problem is at their end and not mine. I also threatened them with legal action if my refund was not forthcoming. They replied they would look further into this. Not heard anything since.

2 hours ago, onestepatatime said:

Dont understand what is going on here.  Today I have received a email from ifollow giving me an apology and code number for FREE screening now of the Newport game.  Why are they being correct with some and antogonising others? Perhaps it's because I'm a jolly decent fellow, lol.

Who knows, i received a code for Newport on the 27 October.  Am I jolly decent too/

1 hour ago, osprey said:

Dont't know whether it will help anyone but I found I had connection issues with Ifollow when using Google Chrome but using Microsoft Edge it has been OK ( fingers crossed ) 

i use microsoft edge-picture froze!!!!!!!!!!😒

Contacted Ally Simcock today and Vale are speaking to both EFL and FSA about our issues. Ally will update me as soon as she can. 

I have informed Ally that cases seem to be treated differently.

We laughed about the last time we visited Southend, we were able to park the car in a driveway opposites, for a fiver! The chap offered to wash my car for a tenner!

Happy days!

On 04/11/2020 at 11:04, onestepatatime said:

Dont understand what is going on here.  Today I have received a email from ifollow giving me an apology and code number for FREE screening now of the Newport game.  Why are they being correct with some and antogonising others? Perhaps it's because I'm a jolly decent fellow, lol.

OR- the code for the newport match is recompence for their crap  coverage of the cheltenham game.

Archived