onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

iFollow again

Jacko51

Advert

Never offered anything refund-wise as an overseas bloke. It was pretty crap Tues, but I got to watch 2/3 of the game.  It was worse the previous two to be honest. 

For some reason, probably experience over hope, I expect it to be a bit crap.  Understand how much it frustrates you lot and it is a poor service often.  Has been for years.

But I'll stick with. That or nowt.

3 minutes ago, toyahw said:

Never offered anything refund-wise as an overseas bloke. It was pretty crap Tues, but I got to watch 2/3 of the game.  It was worse the previous two to be honest. 

For some reason, probably experience over hope, I expect it to be a bit crap.  Understand how much it frustrates you lot and it is a poor service often.  Has been for years.

But I'll stick with. That or nowt.

If you paid £10 then you should be entitled to a refund according to their own policy.  Maybe youve been missed out because you are abroad but i would get on to them and im sure youll get a refund.

1 hour ago, fuzzyvalefan said:

If you paid £10 then you should be entitled to a refund according to their own policy.  Maybe youve been missed out because you are abroad but i would get on to them and im sure youll get a refund.

Got a season pass home/away. To be honest I'm just a bit grateful for the service otherwise I'd see nowt. But I do understand that others are quite rightly disappointed. I'm not that arsed about the money so long as most of it goes to the club. But I do understand that this is not the same for others.

Just hope it gets sorted. 

Whilst acknowledging that it is a decent gesture, i may of felt differently had we been 3-0 up at half time and i had missed a goal of the season contender.

The service is clearly flawed, personally i have been very lucky in as much as it was my first problems. Clearly umpteen Vale fans on here have had issues all season long and it is not acceptable. 

The response was a typical cut and paste reply and blaming their provider which may well be true but doesn't get away from the fact the service is sketchy to say the least.

Why does nobody ever give clarity, just a standard reply to fans up and down the country.

I recently received a letter from my local MP Aaron Bell about fans returning to stadiums and again it was a cut and paste waffle with my name inserted at the top. Poor. 

I must admit other than a very dodgy picture on and off for about 5 minutes I didn't have too many issues Tuesday so the gesture to provide a free game for Newport is much appreciated.

Having said that I had loads of problems with the stream constantly stopping during the home game against Carlisle which is probably why I was really irritated by the game.

Anyway onwards and upwards fingers crossed the stream works well tomorrow.

Have some people received a code for the Newport away game already? I have had notification about the “free” offer, but no code. It does state that only those who watched the Cheltenham game will get this. I attempted to watch the game with my code, but got nowhere. Do I qualify, because I didn’t actually get to see one minute of play!!! There may be trouble ahead.

Have some people received a code for the Newport away game already? I have had notification about the “free” offer, but no code. It does state that only those who watched the Cheltenham game will get this. I attempted to watch the game with my code, but got nowhere. Do I qualify, because I didn’t actually get to see one minute of play!!! There may be trouble ahead.

I have had an email direct from elf ifollow with a code.

Archived