onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

iFollow again

Jacko51

Totally frustrating experience, only able to watch approximately one minute of the game. The Chat with us facility is useless , you wait for an age to be contacted by a agent who replies with some instructions to try out and then ends the conversation  before you can report back . Totally unhappy with this . 

Advert

18 minutes ago, sinnott2spinnit said:

This is the 3rd game I've had trouble, and yet the Salford game came on straight away!!!  So frustrating. 

Same here, now it is just buffering - again. Third game in a row. And we have really high speed internet.  Ridiculous.

1 hour ago, TheSage said:

Oh, blimey. Sorry. Maybe someone else has a solution. It's half time now. We've had the odd opportunity (as far as I can tell) but they look composed and a threat from balls into the box.

I'm quite pleased it's 0-0 still. Not much in it.

Camo on 7 mins to go. Rewind to watch full match. Buffering all first half but looks ok second half

EFL's iFollow working again

The English Football League have just tweeted to say their iFollow service is working again, for anyone who was encountering issues earlier.

from the BBC, make sure you get some compensation. 

Just emailed ifollow to tell them what a brilliant service they provide

2 hours ago, Vale Fan In DGardens said:

Ifollow deary me so I pay for the game at ten to five log into my account at six a good hour before kick off and it still doesn't come on till after 35 mins .

Shocking really I'd complain but what's the point .

It happens too regularly it's very frustrating 

Email them and get a refund.Shocking service.

Kicked me out of the ipad stream just as Cheltenham were taking a corner, log on to my phone and worked then midway second half ipad worked again. Did the same at the weekend and you keep getting a few numbers pop up on the screen.

Never had problems before but the past two games have been a pain in the arse.

Should give fans a free pass and not at the clubs cost either!

1 hour ago, valefan16 said:

Should give fans a free pass and not at the clubs cost either!

I can't imagine any refunds would be at Vale's cost.

iFollow is a League-wide service created by EFL Digital - set up by the League. The majority of EFL clubs are signed up to it. A few use their own service but I'd imagine providing your own camera crew to go to every game around the country is pretty expensive and it is far cheaper/simpler to just join the central iFollow service. Anyway, as a result Vale as a club are as much a customer of iFollow as the fans are.

The revenue is shared between the clubs and EFL Digital so I would imagine any refund would come out of this central EFL Digital pot as it's an iFollow problem not a Port Vale problem.

6 hours ago, fuzzyvalefan said:

What annoyed me is that I started the live stream at 6:45 and had a wonderful uninterrupted 15 minutes of an empty Vale Park pitch then as soon as anything u wanted to watch happened, enter the spinning white circle of doom. 

I did the same thing, put it on early and everything was ok until 5 minutes before KO. THEN THE DREADED BUFFERING STARTED. Eventually the screen just went black. The game did come back on again for the 2nd half, i think Mark Porter alluded to something about Vale getting onto ifollow about it.

I also paid for Saturdays Oldham game and never saw a minutes play!!

When you can't go to games and you pay to watch a live stream either by cash or by having a season ticket code it is extremely frustrating not to be able to get this service. I have probably watched 5 games without an issue and another 5 where i haven't seen any play or only part of the game.

Archived