onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Carlisle United

Fosse69

4 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Wake up. 

We have missed an open goal and a penalty!!! 

Before the game started when you posted it was obvious you would post like this throughout. Almost <ovf censored> begging us to concede so you can go 442 Dosent work. 

What a stupid thing to say.

Im happy with any formation that gets us the result... their midfield is dominating ours. Commentators are saying it, it’s clear as day.

This frankly babyish rant at me for pointing it out is weird.

I get you are frustrated but being an idiot about it won’t help.

Advert

I've been supporting Vale since around 1996 and this match just screams "typical Vale".

Rodney sitter missed >>> Pope pen miss >>> Scrappy goal conceded.

I predicted a 10th place finish before a ball was kicked and nothing so far has made me think otherwise.

BUT...let's see where we are after 10 games.

1 minute ago, Iron Curtain said:

What a stupid thing to say.

Im happy with any formation that gets us the result... their midfield is dominating ours. Commentators are saying it, it’s clear as day.

This frankly babyish rant at me for pointing it out is weird.

I get you are frustrated but being an idiot about it won’t help.

Being an idiot? And I said the stupid thing? 

It was blatantly obvious as soon as you put that before the game started you would be whining on about it all match. We get it you don’t like 442 and you like to see that everyone who wanted the change in formation on here to be wrong. 

Once again. We haven’t lost this game because of the formation. We have lost it due to poor players. Miss a sitter at 0-0. Miss a penalty at 0-0. You cannot blame this potential defeat on the formation when we should have been 2-0. 

Im not arguing about the midfield. That’s obvious. But we still should have been 2-0 up? Or is that idiotic as well? 

3 minutes ago, Powerline said:

Yes we would be winning had the penalty been put away, but we’ve still been awful and they deserve their lead. 433 is the way we play, it’s silly to throw it out the window after two poor games and today has showed it.

Don’t agree. We hadn’t had a chance or shot on target last two games. The issue is the change in personnel. Why have Conlon and Joyce been dropped for two players who don’t look up to it? Especially with us needing to make changes at the back. 

Again though. We should have won this we’ve missed the two major chances including a penalty. If anything pope is the reason we’ve lost. 

1 minute ago, valiant_593 said:

It was blatantly obvious as soon as you put that before the game started you would be whining on about it all match. We get it you don’t like 442 and you like to see that everyone who wanted the change in formation on here to be wrong. 

Once again. We haven’t lost this game because of the formation. We have lost it due to poor players. Miss a sitter at 0-0. Miss a penalty at 0-0. You cannot blame this potential defeat on the formation when we should have been 2-0. 

Im not arguing about the midfield. That’s obvious. But we still should have been 2-0 up? Or is that idiotic as well? 

You can’t honestly say we deserve to be winning on this performance though, so they’re right

2 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Take a breath and relax

1 point from the last 9 available if this stays the same. That’s Aspin-like. You can go on about formations all day, but would anyone here have dropped Joyce and Conlon prior to kick-off? Best squad we have had in ages, on paper, and Askey looks like he’s struggling to get a tune out of them.

Archived