Apologies to BHF et al - update 18.10.2020

When we started the GTGS it was decided to cover goals scored by Port Vale players in selected home games only. But it quickly became apparent there was a need to include selected away games to increase the number of winning opportunities. My bad was I changed tack for the Morecambe game without first notifying Rob and all our regular Onevalers.

For that I sincerely apologise.

4 hours ago, robf said:

Hi Barry, no problem from me. I know loads and loads of people enjoy the competitions and if you're happy to run them then the more the merrier! :upthevale:

Rob, is this a good time to ask for an increase in my morning tea biscuit ration? 🙃

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Barry,

absolutely no requirement whatsoever for you to apologise. As you well know I try and enter the guess the gate (or in this case, guess the first goal time) as often as possible.

Just lately it's difficult for me to log on as often as I used to and hence it was my fault for not noticing the particular thread.

I thank you for running the competition and would never criticise. 

Fred 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Aussie Rules changed the title to Apologies to BHF et al - update 18.10.2020

Because our original GTGS T&Cs were far too prescriptive we will be defaulting to the GTC T&Cs for future competitions e.g. 

1. The maximum prizes on offer for this ‘Competition number 3 x £30 ‘Club Shop vouchers for correct or nearest guesses to the 'Official Times  Given’ for goals scored by either team in the Xxxxxx game on Saturday 00 August, 2020 

1a. A bonus £10 ‘Club Shop voucher is on offer for ‘Spot On guess’  

2. Where more than 3 guesses are the same or nearest to the ‘Official Times Given’ Onevalefan reserves the right to award ‘Club Shop vouchers to the 3 Onevalers’ posting first

Cheers, Barry 🙂

• Like 1