onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Steve Bruce : tosser

Mario

7 hours ago, WV said:

Don't worry Darren doesn't deal in facts. 

I'll give you a fact WV

Jacko and others on here are lauded like some god like figures .People would like her posts if she said the moon was made of cheese. Fact.

Even the Morecambe thread she had to mention her beloved Newcastle. 

Newcastle are about as relevant in the English game as St Mirren are in Scotland, complete non entity.

Why they have to be regularly referenced or jibes about Sunderland is beyond me.

Advert

For some reason, probably my phone,  it missed off the last bit.

Others have alluded to it not just me, there is a clique on here, some of who have close contacts with the club who nobody dares to say anything about and they are always right.

It was a tongue in cheek remark about a topic i know nothing about. However a topic i know plenty about, Port Vale, i only have to put something like Vale average about 4600 and the next minute i'm corrected by some pedant or other who will say actually it is 4663 you are wrong.

A case in point was the other week when i dared to criticise Phil B commentary, who liked Jacko post ( i wonder why ) , literally within 10 posts another prolific poster then called Blakeman a weapon and had no comebacks at all. But because i don't like the RS commentary by PB i got pelters , oh it;s because he is a Vale fan whereas Blakeman isn't so he is fair game.

Back to the title thread yes he is a T****r and a mediocre journeyman manager has now found a club matching his own dour mediocrity.

1 hour ago, darren1810 said:

I'll give you a fact WV

Jacko and others on here are lauded like some god like figures .People would like her posts if she said the moon was made of cheese. Fact.

Newcastle are about as relevant in the English game as St Mirren are in Scotland, complete non entity.

Why they have to be regularly referenced or jibes about Sunderland is beyond me.

spot on pal 

I'll give you a fact WV

You’re entitled to your opinion. 

Are you for real? People have different opinions which gives them the right to support someone they believe is being hard done too but to then turn it into a slating off of a poster and then go into clique mode along with posting clear untruths is plain stupid. 

3 minutes ago, CAVALIER said:

People have different opinions which gives them the right to support someone they believe is being hard done to.

I think that's a fair point.

And facts are important. Views and opinions vary, as they will, but facts don't change.

Bruce, like all Premier League managers, undoubtedly splits opinion, but as far as I can see from the original post days ago he did appear to want to help lower league clubs while recognising that his first duty is closer to home.

Personally, he isn't my cup of tea.  I'm unsure why. It's funny how you take a like or instant dislike to a manager. He seems to have had a lot of clubs in a very short space of time but has had a good career, no doubt about that.

Is he a better writer than manager? Didn't he write some books about management?

30 minutes ago, CAVALIER said:

Are you for real? People have different opinions which gives them the right to support someone they believe is being hard done too but to then turn it into a slating off of a poster and then go into clique mode along with posting clear untruths is plain stupid. 

What is the untruth ?

There is definitely a clique. Plenty of others have alluded to this on here i am not in a minority of one.

If people think i was hard on Bowers fair enough, for me it's a personal opinion , NOT abuse that in the main local radio commentary is awful. I was shot down in flames yet Blakeman was called all sorts, only i was taken to task. 

A forum is meant to be free speech, within reason, abuse, homophobia, racism etc.

It seems though whether the topic is Football, Covid, BLM, unless you fit the narrative of a select few you are called uneducated or other slurs just because you have a different opinion.

It is quite patronising .

56 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

What is the untruth ?

There is definitely a clique. Plenty of others have alluded to this on here i am not in a minority of one.

If people think i was hard on Bowers fair enough, for me it's a personal opinion , NOT abuse that in the main local radio commentary is awful. I was shot down in flames yet Blakeman was called all sorts, only i was taken to task. 

A forum is meant to be free speech, within reason, abuse, homophobia, racism etc.

It seems though whether the topic is Football, Covid, BLM, unless you fit the narrative of a select few you are called uneducated or other slurs just because you have a different opinion.

It is quite patronising .

I don’t actually see how it is patronising to point out that you were mistaken about Bruce’s signings when you were using them as a stick to beat him with. I’ll have to check with my clique to see if I’m wrong about that!!!

4 hours ago, darren1810 said:

I'll give you a fact WV

Jean and others aren't lauded on here, they are highly respected posters. She and others have earned that respect over many years of posting.

If Newcastle are a non entity in English Football with one of the top 5 attendances then god help the other 87 league clubs. When you start posting a bit more sensibly maybe you will earn some respect too. 

45 minutes ago, mbycars said:

Jean and others aren't lauded on here, they are highly respected posters. She and others have earned that respect over many years of posting.

If Newcastle are a non entity in English Football with one of the top 5 attendances then god help the other 87 league clubs. When you start posting a bit more sensibly maybe you will earn some respect too. 

I'm referring to trophies or actually doing anything of note.

My crowd is bigger than your crowd means nothing, if it did Vale would be guaranteed top 6 every season and not lose to Morecambe and Macclesfield etc.

I'm referring to trophies or actually doing anything of note.

My crowd is bigger than your crowd means nothing, if it did Vale would be guaranteed top 6 every season and not lose to Morecambe and Macclesfield etc.

So why do you support Vale, Darren?

Archived