onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Our fantastic owners !

bomber

Advert

2 hours ago, ginginator said:

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/12099058/port-vale-chair-rejects-b-teams-option

This is part of the article/snipett (I love that word 🙂 ) about the B team scenario.Well spoken and providing facts. She is in the wrong role 🙂 

Brilliant......am in awe of the job this lady is doing! Chapeau Carol!

It’s the wealth of Championship clubs that as stopped the Premiership from providing financial support.
When the Premiership met last week it produced a league table of wealthy owners of Championship clubs with Sh*tte City being top. That’s why they are insisting on any financial given to EFL will be with strings attached, such as B sides being allowed into the EFL. This could be the reason why Coates is remaining silent on the issue along with his ultimate aim of getting rid of any local competition to them.
I think Crewe have got other worries as well with Barry Bennell stories resurfacing today.

1 hour ago, boslemportvale91 said:

Man city can **** off as well. B teams will be the death of English football it's the last thing we need right now 

I really think the dangling of the financial carrot ,for the trophy games ,will come back to bite the lower league clubs.I am still boycotting the competition and, after hearing Carol plus the PL input,believe this was the hidden agenda all along.Scrap the competition or revert back to the original format.Carol is superb.

20 minutes ago, knapperm said:

It’s the wealth of Championship clubs that as stopped the Premiership from providing financial support.
When the Premiership met last week it produced a league table of wealthy owners of Championship clubs with Sh*tte City being top. That’s why they are insisting on any financial given to EFL will be with strings attached, such as B sides being allowed into the EFL. This could be the reason why Coates is remaining silent on the issue along with his ultimate aim of getting rid of any local competition to them.
I think Crewe have got other worries as well with Barry Bennell stories resurfacing today.

Crewe are a disgrace.Still no comment about the pervert.

Also,after all his moaning on Saturday about wanting to play the Oxford game,the "educated one"Artell,now says it was the correct decision to postpone it 🤔🤔😂

As fantastic as our owners are, and there's no doubting that, we as fans need to keep doing our bit.  We need to continue to shove a bit of our hard earned in the direction of the club.  Subscribe to the match stream if not a ST holder, spend in the club shop, online, go and try the Sunday Lunch, buy a programme, anything to drip a bit more money into the club until such time as we can actually get back into those stands, and probably beyond that if restrictions within the ground are in place.

39 minutes ago, ELDERBEZZA said:

Carol awarded OBE tonight in Queen's Birthday honours.Fantastic news and fully deserved.I wonder if she wears her scarf when she collects it😂

Fantastic! Congratulations to Carol and all the team.

As she says herself, “I’m so pleased it’s for services to Stoke-on-Trent. That’s the bit I’m most proud of. But it’s not just me – it’s down to a fantastic team.

Carol is perhaps being too modest, her team should 100% be applauded for delivering, but make no mistake this is actually down to her own vision, passion and drive.

Archived