onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Leon Legge MBE

TylerB

Advert

For me, this thread sums up Vale fans at the moment. Less than 3 months after starting the thread and stating that "Like fine wine he just gets better and better. There can't be a better centre-back in the league", the same poster states "The whole club needs a clear out of players in the summer if possible no matter who's in charge. It will be time to say goodbye to the likes of Legge...". Absolutely bonkers.

• 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, valiantastic said:

heard he’s in talks with Oldham, not sure i’d wanna go there as a player with all the troubles they have with the owners but best of luck to him if this is true 

I don't know fully if owners play that much of a thought in players mind. 

They aren't a basket case are they ? 

I don't know fully if owners play that much of a thought in players mind. 
They aren't a basket case are they ? 

The did a foreign experiment which saw relegation and have had a few issues in terms of owner not spending much I believe... sounds familiar.

Not heard the Legge rumour though, they’ve just signed Nicky Adams though but lost Danny Rowe so are wheeler dealing at the moment.

17 hours ago, valiantastic said:

heard he’s in talks with Oldham, not sure i’d wanna go there as a player with all the troubles they have with the owners but best of luck to him if this is true 

If he is then i am sure we will have a replacement lined up,hopefully a younger,athletic CB maybe

• 5 months later...

I have noticed Leon Legge has clicked the ‘like’ button on Twitter a lot in relation to anti vaccination which is vey disappointing.

I am sure a lot of younger fans would see him normally as an ideal role model but his views on COVID are very concerning.

On 02/12/2020 at 15:56, valeparklife said:

We need to manage him better.

Unwise to expect him to maintain those early season levels for 50+ games at 35 years old.

Needs to rotate with Brisley.

.... *tumbleweed*

33 minutes ago, PVFC_4_EVA said:

I have noticed Leon Legge has clicked the ‘like’ button on Twitter a lot in relation to anti vaccination which is vey disappointing.

I am sure a lot of younger fans would see him normally as an ideal role model but his views on COVID are very concerning.

Oh dear!!We are starting before the bloody season has begun 🤔Legge has been amazing for Vale and the community. We are all entitled to an opinion on covid. 

Oh dear!!We are starting before the bloody season has begun Legge has been amazing for Vale and the community. We are all entitled to an opinion on covid. 

Legge has and hopefully will continue to be a terrific ambassador for the club and for epilepsy. Not having a vaccine is fine but encouraging lies on vaccacines is concerning.
I hope the club have a quite word for him. We didn’t need another Tom Pope incident

I’m a pro Leon fan and hope he has another great season but the anti vaccine views are a bit strange but so are others. It’s his opinion, often “retweeted” from mates but that’s his call so just ignore them if you don’t like them.

Archived