Match Thread: Morecambe v Port Vale

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure why Fitzpatrick has been a bit of a scapegoat, even to the point that people want to see RCG in the side. Someone who’s done nothing for us and is totally unproven.

Again very poor. Should really have been 0-0 but for the awful refereeing decision.  But we are not creating anything at all and that's 2 weeks in a row we've been pretty dreadful. We o

Feel free to get in touch. If you have any feedback just message me. I'd rather hear what you have to say than just ignore anything. Entirely down to you 👍🏻

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

I mean I said what I wanted to say - stick to the football just some friendly advice 🤣 that’s what sky and high level bbc commentators do 

If I’m honest it comes across like you are scared to speak to the bloke.

Classic keyboard warrior approach.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Iron Curtain said:

If I’m honest it comes across like you are scared to speak to the bloke.

Classic keyboard warrior approach.

To be fair he's expressing an opinion he shouldn't need to speak to the bloke.

Already myself had pelters over this. I don't dislike PB but my opinion is probably the length and breadth of the country local radio commentary is poor , in house jokes and laughing at their own jokes. 

A gem on Radio Stoke last week prior to Harrogate was a genius comment from the Stoke guest Angela Smith, I'll go for 1-1 ( Stoke at Preston) because I've viewed two weddings !! 

Yes she actually said that , it was on ifollow just before our commentary kicked in. 

I'm not expecting Guy Mowbray or Martin Tyler but it is just a personal opinion by Vale 1995.

Most people don't like me on here but I don't want to speak to any of them. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Already myself had pelters over this. I don't dislike PB but my opinion is probably the length and breadth of the country local radio commentary is poor , in house jokes and laughing at their own jokes. 

A gem on Radio Stoke last week prior to Harrogate was a genius comment from the Stoke guest Angela Smith, I'll go for 1-1 ( Stoke at Preston) because I've viewed two weddings !! 

Yes she actually said that , it was on ifollow just before our commentary kicked in. 

I'm not expecting Guy Mowbray or Martin Tyler but it is just a personal opinion by Vale 1995.

Gloating that he lives “Rent free in his head” in a weird attempt to show off like a 12 year old is an antagonistic move... 1995 clearly wants more to come out of this... but doesn’t want to man up and actually speak to a bloke who simply reached out for a chat in a friendly way.

Keyboard warrior.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Anyone who's watched the iFollow coverage with the commentary from the opposition perspective will certainly agree with your comment re local radio commentary generally being poor, but I'd argue that PB is world class compared to some of the jokers we've had on there.   The two clowns, and by that I mean no disrespect to the true circus artistes of this world, covering the game for Morecambe were unbearable, spending more time talking gobshite than actually talking about the game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Iron Curtain said:

Gloating that he lives “Rent free in his head” in a weird attempt to show off like a 12 year old is an antagonistic move... 1995 clearly wants more to come out of this... but doesn’t want to man up and actually speak to a bloke who simply reached out for a chat in a friendly way.

Keyboard warrior.

How am I scared to speak to him I said what i wanted to say in previous comments what else is there to say? I can repeat myself if you want me too 

And hardly keyboard warrior have I said anything aggressive no, I had an opinion on the commentary and said it, so many people on here  jump on you for having an opinion that they don’t agree with. Personally think it’s sad that he’s scrolled through  and called me out about it. His job is in the public eye I am entitled to have my opinion. I have not been nasty or personal towards him. Remember when Owen used get slated in bt sports for his commentary do you think he went through forums and started calling people out for them saying they don’t like his commentary. People on here need get a grip and take a here nose half a centre meter back from anyone related to vales two back cheeks and get a grip 

1 hour ago, darren1810 said:

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

People on here need get a grip and take a here nose half a centre meter back from anyone related to vales two back cheeks and get a grip 

Could you translate please ?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

Take there noses from in between the arse cheeks of anyone related to port vale and see things for what they are 

I still don't think I understand your point, but thank you anyway.

• Like 1

Phil is a massive Vale fan ,unlike others on RS,does his best and won't appeal to everyone.He is very approachable too and no doubt would welcome anyone to have a chat to him whenever we are back at Vale Park.He is far better than those overpaid idiots on MOTD😁

• Like 1

Mr Bowers is by far the best commentator on R.S. but I dont think he should of called the guy out like he did, everyone is entitled to their opinion and on that subject I found the fact that the club doesn't sell a 8xl top a lot more interesting than the game he was commenting on there is only so many times you can say To Joyce back to Legge across to brisley to Fitzpatrick to joyce back to Legge before it gets monotonous and that was pretty much all the first half had to offer

• Like 1

I like Bowers - Everybody doing his job would ramble at times and say things that other people wouldn't particular want to listen to. Everybody also has a different sense of humour. 

Edited by TylerB
  • Like 1