On 28/09/2020 at 13:56, eh up nah said:

Sam Matterface mentioned on Talksport yesterday that up until four years ago, the average number of rule changes in football was something like 8 per year.

David Elleray then took over the IFAB.

In the fours since, there have been 200 rule changes implemented by the IFAB.

I never realised that clueless toff had any role in this -no wonder football is in a mess. He tried to make football a no contact sport when he was a ref and robbed Chesterfield of an fa cup final.

• Like 1

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don’t be so silly. scousers going to WORK.

Leon Legge??

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/liverpool-ask-premier-league-review-170035971.html Don't blame them!

Posted Images

Well, well, well. If this happened a few years ago I would have been crucified here! Fair play to Villa. Liverpool were woeful this evening but Villa took advantage big time, and in truth 7-2 flattered us! Genuinely could have been 10. Football has been crazy since it returned and although as a Liverpool fan it was a disgusting performance and something I still can't get my head around, 16 goals in two games - What a Super Sunday! 

Barkley was brilliant along with Grealish, but I thought that Ollie Watkins looked a hell of a prospect. Van Dijk and Gomes just couldn't deal with him.

12 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

Can you just imagine the Scousers getting excited about going into work tomorrow and taking the piss out of the Mancs then that happens!!

Don’t be so silly.

scousers going to WORK.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2