Premier League 20/21

TylerB

Advert:

On 11/04/2021 at 16:03, Jacko51 said:

Just as well for Atwell that it did. 

This afternoon, Atwell has been 4th official at Arsenal v Fulham.  He has decided that a dive by a Fulham player which started before the defender touched his toenail was a penalty.  Who said VAR would give us consistency??

Advert:

I hope they all go and are never allowed back. No English clubs allowed to  have the young players they want to loan out  to get better. They can naff off. Get the divisions back to 1, 2,3, and 4 like the good old days.   (Just greedy b.......)

Advert:

The 'Premier League Greedy Circus', is upset that these Greedy Clubs are going to leave them to join 'The European Super League Greedy Circus', which is what the 'Premier League Greedy Circus' Did when they left the First Division ? and wrecked the Football League ? The Greedy Sods are always looking for a Bigger Deeper Pigs Trough to shove their Snouts in ! - Don't EVER subscribe to Sky Sports Channels - I Won't ! and NEVER HAVE !

As someone who goes regular to Liverpool, I could not believe the news when I heard this after been out all day.  If this happens I won't be setting foot in the stadium again.  It stinks to me and is just pure greed, now there are 7 or 8 teams who potentially can make Champions League each year chasing 4 spots, they are frighteneted of missing out and just want a close shop and be there every year.  It won't happen but the premier league should deduct 30 points from them all.  I genuinely think the managers of these clubs don't want this super league, it is the foreign owners who want this and I think proper supporters of these clubs would not support this idea.

Advert:

5 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

Great. Bugger off all of you. 

So assume they will offer 6 club's from championship to replace, and those that take the bait shut the door, no way back.We need strong management at the top and go it alone, long live real football. 

• Like 1